Weird impy thing
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Misc. > Everything Else > Beckham hair
Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 02:39. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
IMJack
Web Radio Geek

Heh. Silly Japanese.

I'd put this in the thread with fod's grandson, but I can't find it. If one of the mods would help me out, plz...

Old Post 06-19-02 20:53 #
IMJack is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Rellik
Knock Knock
Who's there?

"I'm a fan of Beckham, but I don't think I look like him at all,"
- 39 year old Korean office worker

ROFL!

Old Post 06-19-02 21:30 #
Rellik is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
darknation
Forum Staple

God I hate him (Beckham... not the Japanese Guy) but I hate his wife more and I'm going hate his son.

Old Post 06-19-02 22:01 #
darknation is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DooMBoy
Heh
(but Stupidity still cannot be concealed)

OK.....

Old Post 06-19-02 22:18 #
DooMBoy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
fodders
OWNS YOU

His hairdresser is on standby to fly out, so I suspect he may change it soon :)

You are my opponent, but not my enemy, for your resistance gives me strength. Your will gives me courage. Your spirit ennobles me. And, although I aim to defeat you, should I succeed, I will not humiliate you, instead I will honour you..For without you, I am a lesser man.

Old Post 06-19-02 22:38 #
fodders is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
darknation
Forum Staple

ultimate world cup haircut

Old Post 06-19-02 22:39 #
darknation is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
pritch
Super Moderator

Heh I don't mind David Beckham anymore because I think he's a fine captain and boost for the squad but I agree with Archvile about the wife... talentless old bag.

Old Post 06-20-02 00:01 #
pritch is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
darknation
Forum Staple

...dispite the fact that Archvile has said squat in this thread.

Old Post 06-20-02 00:08 #
IMJack
Web Radio Geek

fodders said:
His hairdresser is on standby to fly out, so I suspect he may change it soon :)
Heh, his hairdresser is already en route to save his hair after a rainy game.

Old Post 06-20-02 01:06 #
IMJack is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
fodders
OWNS YOU

Cool, although I see it's still called a mohican style, where it's actually the Huron who sported that style, Chingachgook, the "Last Mohican" had long straight hair :)

You are my opponent, but not my enemy, for your resistance gives me strength. Your will gives me courage. Your spirit ennobles me. And, although I aim to defeat you, should I succeed, I will not humiliate you, instead I will honour you..For without you, I am a lesser man.

Old Post 06-20-02 03:00 #
fodders is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
IMJack
Web Radio Geek

Heh, historical accuracy != popular culture.

Old Post 06-20-02 03:25 #
dsm
Why don't I have a custom title by now?!

pritch said:
Heh I don't mind David Beckham anymore because I think he's a fine captain and boost for the squad but I agree with Archvile about the wife... talentless old bag.

You don't MIND Beckham ANYMORE?
Are you one of those sorry bastards who thought Beckham was an asshole because he was "shown out" of that game against Argentina in 1998? (I sure as Hell don't hope so!)
So, the man made a perfectly human mistake and as a result "everyone" (the football fans) wanted him dead? I also hear that the mistake wasn't even his.

Old Post 06-20-02 15:32 #
dsm is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
fodders
OWNS YOU

That bastard player tried to put Becks off his penalty this time by walking up to him at the spot and trying to shake his hand, Becks ignored him :)

Old Post 06-20-02 15:48 #
darknation
Forum Staple

dsm said:

You don't MIND Beckham ANYMORE?
Are you one of those sorry bastards who thought Beckham was an asshole because he was "shown out" of that game against Argentina in 1998? (I sure as Hell don't hope so!)
So, the man made a perfectly human mistake and as a result "everyone" (the football fans) wanted him dead? I also hear that the mistake wasn't even his.

No, I hate him because him and his stinking brood are in the papers EVERY GODDAMN FUCKING DAY AND WON'T JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LEAVE SOME SPACE FREE FOR MORE IMPORTANT THINGS LIKE WORLD WAR FUCKING THREE.

Ahem.

Old Post 06-20-02 16:06 #
fodders
OWNS YOU

WW3 can have the decency to wait until after FRIDAY

Old Post 06-20-02 16:12 #
dsm

WW3 had better wait until a couple years AFTER I'm dead.

Old Post 06-20-02 20:33 #
dsm is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Spike
Team Future has a new Giger-esque in the works

Beckham is evil. His tarted-up, anorexic mrs is also evil. And i'm posotive that Brooklyn/Newyork/Losangeles/whatever-the-brat's-stupid name-is will be evil too.

Old Post 06-20-02 21:04 #
Spike is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
dsm

Spike said:
Beckham is evil. His tarted-up, anorexic mrs is also evil. And i'm posotive that Brooklyn/Newyork/Losangeles/whatever-the-brat's-stupid name-is will be evil too.

Elaborate please.
WHY are these folks "evil"? (Are they in league with the Devil? :-P)

Old Post 06-20-02 21:09 #
Spike

Nah. The devil's a nice guy.
I suppose i'm more annoyed by their media coverage than by the people themselves. They're everywhere you look.
Also - a personal hairdresser? When you get THAT rich u start to lose touch with reality. Plus, from what i've heard (tv interviews, etc), their combined IQ is about 80. :p

Old Post 06-20-02 21:15 #
Spike is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
IMJack
Web Radio Geek

fodders said:
WW3 can have the decency to wait until after FRIDAY
Uh huh. Tell me, what would you do if somebody nuked Tokyo in the middle of the finals? If the game were tied? ;)

Old Post 06-20-02 21:21 #
Spike

IMJack said:
Uh huh. Tell me, what would you do if somebody nuked Tokyo in the middle of the finals? If the game were tied? ;)

I'd think that Japan and nukes seem to go together like pork and beans... :/

Old Post 06-20-02 21:26 #
Smokebox
Mini-Member

IMJack said:

Uhmm, I guess there would be more deformed people in the world :P

Old Post 06-20-02 21:39 #
Smokebox is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
dsm

Spike said:
Nah. The devil's a nice guy.

Riiiiight. What if the Devil really IS responsible for everything bad in this world (like Sep 11)? Still a nice guy?
/Me sharpens knife :-P

Old Post 06-20-02 21:43 #
IMJack
Web Radio Geek

dsm said:

Riiiiight. What if the Devil really IS responsible for everything bad in this world (like Sep 11)? Still a nice guy?

That's an entirely different thread topic right there. :P

Old Post 06-20-02 21:51 #
fodders
OWNS YOU

IMJack said:
Ask for a re-match at an uncontaminated venue, nuking Japan isn't exactly WW3, well it wasn't when the yanks did it last time :)

Old Post 06-20-02 22:26 #
IMJack
Web Radio Geek

fodders said:
Ask for a re-match at an uncontaminated venue, nuking Japan isn't exactly WW3, well it wasn't when the yanks did it last time :)
And if the teams all die too?

Old Post 06-20-02 22:31 #
fodders
OWNS YOU

Unlike the USA we have a plethora of good players here, never heard of the Manchester United Munich air disaster?

Old Post 06-20-02 22:34 #
Dark-tenshi
Forum Regular

Spike said:

I'd think that Japan and nukes seem to go together like pork and beans... :/

W T F >=(

Old Post 06-21-02 05:51 #
Dark-tenshi is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
GS-1719
Illuminated

That 'man' Beckham is an idiot, and his wife is a whore. If he spent as long working on his football as he did selecting his hairstyle and what skirt to wear, he could be a world class player. As it is, he nothing more than an overrated average pimp.

Old Post 06-21-02 07:25 #
GS-1719 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
darknation
Forum Staple

England vs Brazil

WHOOPS

hahahahahahahahhahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahaha
aahahhahahahahahhahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhaahahahhahahahaha
hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhaah

Old Post 06-21-02 09:14 #