Doom monster
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Misc. > Everything Else > Beckham hair
Pages (2): « 1 [2]  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 16:38. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
fodders
OWNS YOU

GS-1719 said:
That 'man' Beckham is an idiot, and his wife is a whore. If he spent as long working on his football as he did selecting his hairstyle and what skirt to wear, he could be a world class player. As it is, he nothing more than an overrated average pimp.
Sheesh such a massive amount of verbal diarrhea

You are my opponent, but not my enemy, for your resistance gives me strength. Your will gives me courage. Your spirit ennobles me. And, although I aim to defeat you, should I succeed, I will not humiliate you, instead I will honour you..For without you, I am a lesser man.

Old Post 06-21-02 11:01 #
fodders is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
dsm
Why don't I have a custom title by now?!

GS-1719 said:
That 'man' Beckham is an idiot, and his wife is a whore. If he spent as long working on his football as he did selecting his hairstyle and what skirt to wear, he could be a world class player. As it is, he nothing more than an overrated average pimp.

If this comment was posted AFTER England lost to Brazil (my condolences England), I'd interpret it as a braindead accusation directed at Beckham, trying to give a wimpy explanation to why England lost.

Old Post 06-21-02 19:10 #
dsm is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
GS-1719
Illuminated

Firstly it was before, and secondly I don't support England or particularly like D Beckham.

Old Post 06-21-02 20:32 #
GS-1719 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
fodders
OWNS YOU

He speaks well of you though

You are my opponent, but not my enemy, for your resistance gives me strength. Your will gives me courage. Your spirit ennobles me. And, although I aim to defeat you, should I succeed, I will not humiliate you, instead I will honour you..For without you, I am a lesser man.

Old Post 06-21-02 21:10 #
fodders is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
pritch
Super Moderator

dsm said:

You don't MIND Beckham ANYMORE?
Are you one of those sorry bastards who thought Beckham was an asshole because he was "shown out" of that game against Argentina in 1998? (I sure as Hell don't hope so!)

/me is hurt.

You know me better than that dsm :)

I said anymore beacuse he didn't join his local club (Tottenham) at an early age for Man United after they had given him some help. I am a Tottenham supporter so it hurts! But the main issue was I didn't think he was mature enough before either, what happened to him in 1998 was a disgrace but it was a little immature on his part. I think the way he's handled himself since then is the sort of example our kids should be set, which is so rare in sport these days.

Old Post 06-21-02 23:50 #
pritch is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
fodders
OWNS YOU

He joined MY local team so I love him :)

Old Post 06-22-02 02:30 #
Rellik
Knock Knock
Who's there?

Hmmmm, could some of this animosity be because some of the folks here lusted after lil miss Beckham and now he's the one plowing that pie?

Heh, which leads to the obvious:

Who was your favorite Spice Girl? No shame in replying.... :p

Old Post 06-22-02 05:59 #
Rellik is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
fodders
OWNS YOU

Old spice

http://www.oldspice.com/images/products/aftershave_original.gif

Old Post 06-22-02 11:26 #
darknation
Forum Staple

Rellik said:
Hmmmm, could some of this animosity be because some of the folks here lusted after lil miss Beckham and now he's the one plowing that pie?
No way. She'd probably snap.

Old Post 06-22-02 14:11 #
darknation is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote