Doom monster
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Misc. > Everything Else > doomer's pets
what pets do u have
This poll is closed.
typical dog/cat 14 41.18%
iguana 2 5.88%
snake 1 2.94%
other reptiles 4 11.76%
ferret 1 2.94%
other small mammles 2 5.88%
fish 5 14.71%
live stock and others 2 5.88%
small human children 3 8.82%
Total: 17 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pages (2): « 1 [2]  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 08:57. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Amaster
Artificial Mechanical Android Skilled in Troubleshooting and Efficient Repair

I had an iguana long ago but it died during a really bad winter. Oh how I miss the little guy.

Cats are my favorite though.

Old Post 07-03-02 19:57 #
Amaster is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DooMBoy
Heh
(but Stupidity still cannot be concealed)

I thought cacos were your favorite creature.

Old Post 07-03-02 21:57 #
DooMBoy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Danarchy
YOU CAN'T CUT BACK ON FUNDING! YOU WILL REGRET THIS!

I have two cats, both black, one with a white underbelly and forehead mark.

As for grisly pet deaths, I knew this girl who accidently cooked her hampster by keeping it too close to the fire. She said it kinda popped.

Old Post 07-03-02 22:21 #
Danarchy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Spike
Team Future has a new Giger-esque in the works

We've got an adolescent, black'n'white tabby.
He was called 'Midnight' for the first few days... 'he just likes to sit on your lap and sleep', the RSPCA woman said.
50 scratches and 200 laps round the living room later, we called him 'Knightmare'.

Old Post 07-03-02 22:33 #
Spike is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Spike
Team Future has a new Giger-esque in the works

the_Danarchist said:
I have two cats, both black, one with a white underbelly and forehead mark.

As for grisly pet deaths, I knew this girl who accidently cooked her hampster by keeping it too close to the fire. She said it kinda popped.

Have you seen the 'League of Gentlemen' sketch where the vet checks the arse of a poodle with bowel trouble? The dog farts, shoots off his finger, lands in the fire, farts again and blows up.

Classic stuff.

Old Post 07-03-02 22:35 #
Spike is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Amaster
Artificial Mechanical Android Skilled in Troubleshooting and Efficient Repair

DooMBoy said:
I thought cacos were your favorite creature.

They are, but it's kinda tough to keep a pet that doesnt exist in the real world.

Old Post 07-04-02 00:19 #
Amaster is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DooMBoy
Heh
(but Stupidity still cannot be concealed)

How true.

Old Post 07-04-02 00:49 #
DooMBoy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake
HAHA I AM A FAG AND I CAN'T CHANGE THIS TITLE ANYMORE

DooMBoy said:

Seconded.

Most. Horrible. Use. Of. VB. Code. EVER.

Old Post 07-04-02 00:50 #
Naked Snake is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Doom II Guy

Assmaster said:
They are, but it's kinda tough to keep a pet that doesnt exist in the real world.

Not true
/me pets his caco

Old Post 07-04-02 03:48 #
Doom II Guy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Danarchy

Eyeball Beholder-kin are cute as well. They look like beholders, but fit into most overhead storage compartments.

Old Post 07-05-02 02:07 #
Danarchy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
VileSlay

got a turtle, called him gamera. want a basilisk to call gojira. I also want a tarantula to call kumonga. I would have a whole menagerie if I had the money and space.

I also consider my girlfriends dog as partly mine. I helped raise it and train it. her name is sid viscious. shes a mutt. agile and fast as hell. very full of enegry and affection for her "mommy".

"I only wish that you, the peons, the lowly zit ridden scum of outcast prepubescence so recklessly misspending the treasure of youth could truly understand my utter disdain for you as I look out from my lofty perch of immeasurable fame and opulence." beefcake the mighty of GWAR

Old Post 07-05-02 19:42 #
VileSlay is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Danarchy

VileSlay said:
got a turtle, called him gamera. want a basilisk to call gojira. I also want a tarantula to call kumonga. I would have a whole menagerie if I had the money and space.

This guy I knew caught a giant moth, and we called it 'Mothra'.

Old Post 07-06-02 21:21 #
Shaviro
Team Future Chief

I have two cats. I don't care for the other pets.

Old Post 07-07-02 11:25 #
Shaviro is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
VileSlay

the_Danarchist said:

This guy I knew caught a giant moth, and we called it 'Mothra'.

thats the thing about us dai-kaiju fans. we gotta name our pets after the giant monsters we love. I had a friend with a pekinese(ap?) and called it king ceasar, after a dog like monster in Gojira vs. mecha-Gojira. cute but annoying little fucker. my girlfreind got a ball python, I wanted to name it manda, but she decided it should be slash. its so fun watching him eat rats, especially when he knows your gonna drop one in and is set to strike from the get go.

"I only wish that you, the peons, the lowly zit ridden scum of outcast prepubescence so recklessly misspending the treasure of youth could truly understand my utter disdain for you as I look out from my lofty perch of immeasurable fame and opulence." beefcake the mighty of GWAR

Old Post 07-07-02 23:27 #
VileSlay is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote