Icon of Sin / Baphomet
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Misc. > Everything Else > When you die...
When your sad little life ends will you be...
Buried in the ground and eaten by worms
Burned into flakey ash and scattered
Stuffed and mounted via the wonders of taxidermy
other (state below)
View Results [Edit Poll (moderators only)]
Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 07:38. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
darknation
Forum Staple

heh

Old Post 07-03-02 18:41 #
darknation is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Zaldron
Sex Cauldron

A viking ceremony sure sounds nice.

Old Post 07-03-02 18:44 #
Zaldron is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
dsm
Why don't I have a custom title by now?!

I don't care.
When I'm dead, I probably can't feel what happens to my earthly remains, so they could cut my corpse to pieces for all I care.

Old Post 07-03-02 18:47 #
dsm is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
pritch
Super Moderator

I want to be stuffed and placed in a Girl's boarding school locker rooms :)

Old Post 07-03-02 18:52 #
pritch is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
IMJack
Web Radio Geek

I kinda doubt that there'll be enough left of me to bury or cremate. So that'll take care of itself.

If you die in a fire, and your remains are cremated, does the crematorium charge full price?

Old Post 07-03-02 19:33 #
IMJack is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DooMBoy
Heh
(but Stupidity still cannot be concealed)

I, uh, wouldn't know.

Anyway, I just want to be put in a casket, have a prayer said over me, then they can bury me.

Old Post 07-03-02 19:35 #
DooMBoy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
darknation
Forum Staple

I want to be buried with a tree planted on to of the casket, ensuring the tree absorbs my nutrients and body.

I think I'd like that.

Old Post 07-03-02 19:44 #
darknation is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Amaster
Artificial Mechanical Android Skilled in Troubleshooting and Efficient Repair

I want to have every part of my body waterproofed then dumped into the local resevoir (sp?) where I will float for all eternity, perpetually horrifying onlookers.

Old Post 07-03-02 19:51 #
Amaster is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Little Faith
Rigtige mænd er voldtægtsmænd

Really I can't decide on wether I should be buried or burned.

One one hand being buried and eaten by worms thereby returning to the circle of life sounds most romantic.

On the other hand with all those toxins humans absorb during their lifetime arent our dead bodies to be considered toxic waste?

Old Post 07-03-02 19:52 #
Little Faith is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Amaster
Artificial Mechanical Android Skilled in Troubleshooting and Efficient Repair

Little Faith said:

On the other hand with all those toxins humans absorb during their lifetime arent our dead bodies to be considered toxic waste?

The incredible amount of preservatives we consume makes us permanent fixtures. The worms wont be able to eat you, but they'll have a dandy time living under you.

Old Post 07-03-02 20:02 #
Amaster is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
læmænt
BAND

I'll probably go take a shower or something.

Old Post 07-03-02 21:25 #
læmænt is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DooMBoy
Heh
(but Stupidity still cannot be concealed)

While dead??

Old Post 07-03-02 21:43 #
DooMBoy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Spike
Team Future has a new Giger-esque in the works

I'll be returned to the Earth, thanks.

I'd like to die knowing that i'm feeding the wildlife we've plundered.

Old Post 07-03-02 22:37 #
Spike is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
cph

IF I should die, think only this of me;
That there's some corner of a foreign field
That is for ever England.

http://www.bartleby.com/103/149.html

Old Post 07-04-02 13:27 #
cph is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Danarchy
YOU CAN'T CUT BACK ON FUNDING! YOU WILL REGRET THIS!

I'll have my organs harvested and then I'll be burned to a crisp so no one has to find room to bury me.

Old Post 07-05-02 02:05 #
Danarchy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
darknation
Forum Staple

well, if no one is bothered about what haoppens to them once they snuff it, make a little clause in your will saying you'd like your mortal remains to be shipped to darknation in Scotland.

Corpses are a much undervalued natural resource, something that might make me a lot of money. Even if the whole "Build a Bridge with the Bodys of the Slain" market falls apart, I'm sure a necrophiliac brothel would be a big success.

Old Post 07-05-02 03:10 #
Captain Red
Pants

I will merge with the internet via a AI before I die and as such, have control over all the worlds computers and commcation systems, and as such, control the world!! I will Become a God and Death will have no meaing!!! I just wish someone would invent the means to do so

umm... failing that, I wish to be cremated and sent to NASA, and be sent to mars with the first colony ship.

Old Post 07-05-02 13:30 #
Captain Red is online now Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Sephiroth
O o
/¯_________________________
| IMMA FIRIN' MAH LAZOR!!!
\_¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

i wawnt to be put into a tomb in space so i can be the first space mummy. if that fails i hope to be eaten by giant space worms

Old Post 07-05-02 16:09 #
Sephiroth is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Insomniak
Doesn't Sleep!

I want to be cryogenicly frozen. I don't like the idea of having formaldahyde pumped into my corpse, or my family wasting money on a fancy box or bowl that will only get covered with tons of dirt. Also, I could probably be revived in the future.

Old Post 07-06-02 03:15 #
Insomniak is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake
HAHA I AM A FAG AND I CAN'T CHANGE THIS TITLE ANYMORE

Sephiroth said:
i wawnt to be put into a tomb in space so i can be the first space mummy. if that fails i hope to be eaten by giant space worms

That has got to be the most retarded thing I have ever heard in my entire fucking life.

Old Post 07-06-02 03:16 #
Naked Snake is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Liam
the Bard formerly known as the Bard

bigbadgangsta said:

That has got to be the most retarded thing I have ever heard in my entire fucking life.

Dunno, I've heard more retarded shit come out of your mouth and mine.

Old Post 07-06-02 03:42 #
Liam is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
VileSlay

I want my family and friends to cook and eat me, thereby giving all my energy to them. failing that, cremation and scattering.

"I only wish that you, the peons, the lowly zit ridden scum of outcast prepubescence so recklessly misspending the treasure of youth could truly understand my utter disdain for you as I look out from my lofty perch of immeasurable fame and opulence." beefcake the mighty of GWAR

Old Post 07-06-02 06:07 #
VileSlay is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
AndrewB
I would commit first degree murder and then fabricate evidence to make it look like self defense.

I'll probably neglect to choose my preferred body disposal and just go with the default option.

Old Post 07-06-02 06:54 #
AndrewB is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
darknation
Forum Staple

VileSlay said:
I want my family and friends to cook and eat me, thereby giving all my energy to them. failing that, cremation and scattering.
Ever heard of Kuru? It's the human equivelent of BSE in cows (not CJD, which is different) that you get from pirons in human cannibal communities. Which makes canibalism a bad idea.

Old Post 07-06-02 06:55 #
GS-1719
Illuminated

Buried in a sealed coffin.

Old Post 07-06-02 08:03 #
GS-1719 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Little Faith
Rigtige mænd er voldtægtsmænd

Basically cannibalism is a major health risk for any mammal species.

Kuru, BSE, there seems to be a disease for any species stupid enough or forced to by other stupid species to eat the flesh of it's own.

If it wasn't for this fact eating the flesh of one's ancestors would only be a rather offworldish burial ritual.

Old Post 07-06-02 08:52 #
Little Faith is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Kid Airbag
Not really a kid. Not really an airbag. WHAT THE HELL IS IT?!? Who's asking? Are you French? An airbag is a safety device in a car that inflates during a collision and blocks you from smashing your head into the dashboard or steering wheel!

I want to be able to fly around the earth and do whatever I want. That'd be cool. Of course, there'd be fast forward and rewind buttons so I could like go see the end of the world then come back and watch the 2004 World Series =)

Old Post 07-06-02 11:10 #
Kid Airbag is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Dark-tenshi
Forum Regular

Burned in religious way.

Old Post 07-06-02 14:41 #
Dark-tenshi is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Melee
Warming Up

The way im going to leave this mortal coil is via a big firey explosion taking out billions of people that did stuff to me that i didnt like. But now a days thats "terrisim" so i guess ill live forever. Good buy mortality hello millions of dallors of drugs.

Old Post 07-08-02 23:33 #
Melee is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
darknation
Forum Staple

Melee said:
The way im going to leave this mortal coil is via a big firey explosion taking out billions of people that did stuff to me that i didnt like. But now a days thats "terrisim" so i guess ill live forever. Good buy mortality hello millions of dallors of drugs.
Oh goodie, another fucking idiot who thinks just because he was bullied at school it gives him the right to kill and an excuse to let his life disolve into an orgy of stupid drug use.

So fucking happy right now...

Old Post 07-09-02 01:10 #