Mancubus
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Misc. > Everything Else > they call it sand fish
Pages (2): « 1 [2]  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 06:58. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
VileSlay

roaches do rule nyc, with rats as their army. sitting in a train station one night, I felt eyes staring at me. I turn around and this huge waterbug is coming at me. he turns to go around the other way, so I cut him off. one stomp, the fucker keeps going. stomp two, the bastard start running around in small circles. stomp three puts the little shit out of its misery.

on one of my grandfathers trips to P.R., he unknowingly brought back a 3 inch FLYING roach. that mofucca was pissed off. it flew into my little bros hair, came six inches from landing on my face. sick, huh

"I only wish that you, the peons, the lowly zit ridden scum of outcast prepubescence so recklessly misspending the treasure of youth could truly understand my utter disdain for you as I look out from my lofty perch of immeasurable fame and opulence." beefcake the mighty of GWAR

Old Post 07-06-02 19:27 #
VileSlay is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
fodders
OWNS YOU

the_Danarchist said:
Beer works well. Slugs really like it and they drink it until they either drown in it or die of alcohol poisoning or something. We used that method once, and it seemed to work pretty well.
Sorry, I could never waste my beer that way :)

You are my opponent, but not my enemy, for your resistance gives me strength. Your will gives me courage. Your spirit ennobles me. And, although I aim to defeat you, should I succeed, I will not humiliate you, instead I will honour you..For without you, I am a lesser man.

Old Post 07-06-02 21:02 #
fodders is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
IMJack
Web Radio Geek

We used to have snail problems in our garden. We tried the "humane" way of getting rid of them, picking them up and moving them. That obviously didn't work, so we switched to the "Garbage Disposal" method.

It worked. Haven't seen a snail since, outside of my nightmares.

Old Post 07-06-02 21:21 #
IMJack is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Danarchy
YOU CAN'T CUT BACK ON FUNDING! YOU WILL REGRET THIS!

I once saw a giant, floating nautalis in a nightmare.

Old Post 07-06-02 21:35 #
Danarchy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Little Faith
Rigtige mĉnd er voldtĉgtsmĉnd

Oh another breed of tenacious pests are those giant starfish (dont know what they're called in english) that are eating away precious coral reefs at an atrocious rate.

The regenerating capabilities of a starfish should be know to the majority and so should it's amazing strength. One more species where we should be grateful about that they are so slow.

Old Post 07-07-02 10:43 #
Little Faith is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Danarchy

Aren't those the Crown-of-Thorns Seastars?

Old Post 07-07-02 17:49 #
Danarchy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Sephiroth
O o
/Ż_________________________
| IMMA FIRIN' MAH LAZOR!!!
\_ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

instructions on killing star fish. step one cut each arm off body or cut into seven pices. step 2 drop back into salty water and it will now die because salt water will get into its body causeing brain damage. step 3 repeat on other star fish u find.

NOT

Old Post 07-07-02 18:45 #
Sephiroth is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
TheHighestTree
Retard

One time i cut an earwig's exoskeleton in half with cheap safety scissors. It stretched it's guts out and started walking away ;P

I forget who mentioned those bugs that kill you of a heart attack or something. Those do exist, i know because one of my friend's dads (who teaches 4 subjects and is a mad trivia expert) talked about it once. They have some two-part person's name; i think the first part begins with a "J"

On the freakiness, there's a type of tapeworm that infects goliath (or some other large type of) beetles. The thing is, after it's done feeding, it drives the beetle to water, emerges to be ~30 CM long and leaves a hollow beetle with no muscle tissue! Nobody has any clue how it does it. If you don't understand what's so crazy about what i said, i'm saying that the worm controls the beetle to move; it takes over it's nervous system or something.

Old Post 07-09-02 15:50 #
TheHighestTree is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
fraggle
Filled with the code of Doom

the fredfish is scarier than a sandfish

http://fraggle.alkali.org/img/fredfish.png

Old Post 07-09-02 16:44 #
fraggle is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
TheHighestTree
Retard

seeing that photo 1/6 loaded i was sure it'd end up being a cock

Old Post 07-09-02 17:45 #
TheHighestTree is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
fodders
OWNS YOU

And it was :)

You are my opponent, but not my enemy, for your resistance gives me strength. Your will gives me courage. Your spirit ennobles me. And, although I aim to defeat you, should I succeed, I will not humiliate you, instead I will honour you..For without you, I am a lesser man.

Old Post 07-10-02 01:26 #
fodders is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
darknation
Forum Staple

Where is teh fred anyway?

Old Post 07-10-02 02:36 #
darknation is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake
HAHA I AM A FAG AND I CAN'T CHANGE THIS TITLE ANYMORE

fraggle said:
the fredfish is scarier than a sandfish

TERRIFYING!!!
/me runs in terror

Working on Vrack3? Wait...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, working on Vrack3...fredrik...hahahahahahahahahahhaha!!!!!!

Old Post 07-10-02 12:04 #
Naked Snake is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Lüt
Administrator

darknation said:
Left on vacation for a month.

Old Post 07-10-02 23:06 #
Lüt is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
spank
I'm afraid of Americans

What about ticks? Empty ticks are rock hard, so you have to kill them with fire (at least it's what I do).

Once I was at a friend of mine's place when he found a tick that had been sucking blood from his dog for a while. After that he asked me if I could hand him his hammer. Need I say more?

Old Post 07-11-02 00:37 #
spank is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Sephiroth
O o
/Ż_________________________
| IMMA FIRIN' MAH LAZOR!!!
\_ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

yes i believe in such a worm. however the animal kingdom is filled with such parasites. my fav is a fungus that infects ONLY ants. the spores are breathed in by a ground living ant. after about a week the fungus begins to make the ant act strange. it forces the ant to climb. after the ant gets so high it bites the branch( or what ever it climbed) it then dies. the fungus feeds off the ant and they busts out spreading more spores.

interesting way to die

Old Post 07-11-02 02:09 #
Sephiroth is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
IMJack
Web Radio Geek

Please don't talk about parasites. I'm playing through Parasite Eve right now. It's creeping me out.

Old Post 07-11-02 02:59 #
IMJack is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Danarchy

Know whats really weird? There are a few species of angler fish where the male is dramaticaly smaller than the female. In these species, the male mates with the female and then attaches to her underside, where he grows into her and survives the rest of his life feeding off her nutrients. Pretty cool, huh?

Old Post 07-11-02 07:28 #
deadnail
i define my reality through misery

IMJack said:
Please don't talk about parasites. I'm playing through Parasite Eve right now. It's creeping me out.
SWEEEEEEEEEEET that game owns.

Make sure to get the sequel too, it's not an RPG it's a Survival Horror like Resident Evil and it's FUCKING BADASSED.

Old Post 07-11-02 08:05 #
deadnail is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote