Doom Marine
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Misc. > Everything Else > Ride of the Valkryies

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 09:07. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
darknation
Forum Staple

OMFG ROFL

Old Post 07-06-02 07:09 #
darknation is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake
HAHA I AM A FAG AND I CAN'T CHANGE THIS TITLE ANYMORE

Yes yes, but what of the seizure inducing banner at the top?

Old Post 07-06-02 07:45 #
Naked Snake is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
fraggle
Filled with the code of Doom

Post Hell seems to have grown in power recently, with the new firey look and now the music too. It must be all the influx of newbies because of Doom 3 fueling it. I wonder how long it will be before it gets so large that it simply explodes and devours the forums..

Old Post 07-06-02 11:10 #
fraggle is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Kid Airbag
Not really a kid. Not really an airbag. WHAT THE HELL IS IT?!? Who's asking? Are you French? An airbag is a safety device in a car that inflates during a collision and blocks you from smashing your head into the dashboard or steering wheel!

Let's not complain, Lüt almost used cirka.mid instead...*shudder*

Old Post 07-06-02 11:19 #
Kid Airbag is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
darknation
Forum Staple

I must say it made my day. I was just out of bed and decided to check the forums before I went to work.

I nearly ruptured myself laughing.

Old Post 07-06-02 12:03 #
darknation is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DooMBoy
Heh
(but Stupidity still cannot be concealed)

Hehehe.

Old Post 07-06-02 15:44 #
DooMBoy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Da_Esco˛
Loser

OMFG! ROFLMFGAO!!!

... speakin of which.... I wonder if this thread will survive to maturity, or be condemned to a fiery and dramatically painful future in an evil, dark place which is marked only by the mysterious letters.... "PH".

.......... love the new banner though.

........... AND creator of da almighty stoned smiley!
¦]

Boricua!!!!
Doomer 4 eva!

Old Post 07-06-02 16:48 #
Da_Esco˛ is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
darknation
Forum Staple

fraggle said:
Post Hell seems to have grown in power recently, with the new firey look and now the music too. It must be all the influx of newbies because of Doom 3 fueling it. I wonder how long it will be before it gets so large that it simply explodes and devours the forums..
I belive Post Hell will in fact reach critical mass and implode rather than explode, creating a giant sucking blackhole of retarded posts that will consume the entire internet and compress it into a single 0 or 1 representing what scientists will name "Pure Stupidity".

Old Post 07-06-02 16:56 #
Captain Red
Pants

All the stupidity on the internet compressed down bite... what if it fell into the wrong hands? DEAR GOD! IT COULD SURLY DISTROY US ALL! DAWN OF THE DUMB!

\Me is more scared then ever before in his whole life

Old Post 07-06-02 17:22 #
Captain Red is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Amaster
Artificial Mechanical Android Skilled in Troubleshooting and Efficient Repair

darknation said:
...creating a giant sucking blackhole of retarded posts that will consume the entire internet...

I believe it's called the "Cone of Ignorance".

Old Post 07-06-02 18:02 #
Amaster is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Insomniak
Doesn't Sleep!

why didn't he use heh.mp3?

Old Post 07-07-02 03:21 #
Insomniak is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
fodders
OWNS YOU

Assmaster said:

I believe it's called the "Cone of Ignorance".

That should be the cool name for a newbie that dies in ingnorance from a BFG secondary blast :)

He died in the cone of ignorance
You know, all those that scream "You cheat" 'coz they died from a BFG and have no idea why :)

You are my opponent, but not my enemy, for your resistance gives me strength. Your will gives me courage. Your spirit ennobles me. And, although I aim to defeat you, should I succeed, I will not humiliate you, instead I will honour you..For without you, I am a lesser man.

Old Post 07-07-02 03:55 #
fodders is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
gatewatcher
Dirt Dog faithful

Insomniac said:

heh, because fredrik already has his face on post hell, i guess it would be overkill.

i realy don't know though :)

Old Post 07-07-02 04:19 #
gatewatcher is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Danarchy
YOU CAN'T CUT BACK ON FUNDING! YOU WILL REGRET THIS!

That would rule...I still have to make that remix.

Old Post 07-07-02 07:27 #
Danarchy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
pritch
Super Moderator

I wish the music didn't start restart with every click though. I'm not sure if that can be altered.

Old Post 07-07-02 19:02 #
pritch is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
oblivion
Loser

why cant i hear it on my comp?

Old Post 07-07-02 19:16 #
oblivion is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Shaviro
Team Future Chief

fraggle said:

What if people started playing around with links and one hit post hell?! Demon posts would run amok in the other forums.

Old Post 07-07-02 19:34 #
Shaviro is online now Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Shaviro
Team Future Chief

Insomniac said:

There is a reason why people use midi's for webpages. Size...Bandwith...

Old Post 07-07-02 19:35 #
Shaviro is online now Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote