Doom Marine
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Misc. > Everything Else > We love to make you eat great even late at the home of the Whopper
What fast food place would you prefer if you had to eat at a fast food place?
This poll is closed.
McDonald\'s 9 29.03%
Wendy\'s 7 22.58%
Burger King 5 16.13%
Other place that serves disgustingly greasy food (specify) 10 32.26%
Total: 31 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pages (2): « 1 [2]  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 09:36. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Insomniak
Doesn't Sleep!

Lament said:
i dunno, wendy might be cool but i've never been there because that ugly inflatable girl on top of their building scares me off

What the fuck are you babbling about now?

Old Post 07-09-02 14:33 #
Insomniak is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
TheHighestTree
Retard

Of THOSE, i choose Wendy's (reasonably priced bacon cheesebugers!) but if i were to choose my favorite eating establishment, it would be a place called Ponderosa: A steakhouse w/ all you can eat soup, salad and ice cream bars! Mmmmm...they make these potato wedges that when mixed with hot cheese whiz and pepper...

But i don't need that...i've got some chicken cordon swiss here at home. Best munchies meal there ever is and will be. I've describeed it before, but if you want a recap, just ask...mmmmm...

Old Post 07-09-02 19:10 #
TheHighestTree is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Little Faith
Rigtige mænd er voldtægtsmænd

Yeah. I got a lot of cans of tomatoes, bags of pasta and chillies.

When I'm especially listless I dont even bother to cook it. I just eat the pasta right from the bag, drink the tomatoes straight from the can and eat the chillies raw, then flush it all down with a beer or a soda (usually tonic water as they are my favourite).

Old Post 07-09-02 21:13 #
Little Faith is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
footman
gimme DWJ3!

Little Faith said:
Yeah. I got a lot of cans of tomatoes, bags of pasta and chillies.

When I'm especially listless I dont even bother to cook it. I just eat the pasta right from the bag, drink the tomatoes straight from the can and eat the chillies raw, then flush it all down with a beer or a soda (usually tonic water as they are my favourite).

you scare me sometimes

"I think the truth is that all the stars in the universe are actualy celestial sperm inside a pair of intergalactic testicles and that black holes suck them up and shoot them up an astral urethra and into the great eternal vagina." -Danarchy

Old Post 07-10-02 16:43 #
footman is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Zaldron
Sex Cauldron

I know how to cook. I win.

Old Post 07-10-02 16:54 #
Zaldron is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Little Faith

So do I, but sometimes I'm just too lethargic to even cook my food.

It is worst when I'm too lethargic to even start my Zdoom launcher.

Old Post 07-10-02 17:33 #
Little Faith is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
IMJack
Web Radio Geek

TheHighestTree said:
but if i were to choose my favorite eating establishment, it would be a place called Ponderosa: A steakhouse w/ all you can eat soup, salad and ice cream bars! Mmmmm...they make these potato wedges that when mixed with hot cheese whiz and pepper...
Jesus, it's been years since I've been to a Ponderosa. I loved that place. I don't think I've been there since my grandmother passed on.

Old Post 07-10-02 21:19 #
IMJack is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Lüt
Administrator

Wendy's, only for the frosties though.

Old Post 07-10-02 23:27 #
Lüt is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Doom II Guy

Insomniac said:
hey where the fuck is Taco Bell?

*GASP*
/me realizes just now that I've never been to Taco Bell.

Old Post 07-11-02 00:44 #
Doom II Guy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
fraggle
Filled with the code of Doom

The BK chicken burgers here are called "Chicken Flamers". That made mewse laugh.

My favourite fast food place is this little burger place named Q-burger at my University which is open until 3AM. Its run by a guy named Q, his burgers kick ass.

Old Post 07-11-02 03:01 #
fraggle is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Lizardcommando
I'm a good person because I like dogs

Hmm, speaking of fast food places, McDonalds is serving that weird dipping dots stuff, right? Could someone please tell me what they are??? If anyone's had them before, do they taste good?

Lizard's Legacy, Lizard Squad, Lizardcommando, the Exterminator, and any other related materials are copyrighted to Cliff AKA Lizardcommando, so don't even think about using them without my permission!!!
Copyrighted 2000-2012

Old Post 07-11-02 06:53 #
Lizardcommando is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Danarchy
YOU CAN'T CUT BACK ON FUNDING! YOU WILL REGRET THIS!

fraggle said:
Its run by a guy named Q, his burgers kick ass.

Did he ever send you to the other side of the galaxy?

Old Post 07-11-02 07:46 #
Danarchy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
IMJack
Web Radio Geek

Lizardcommando said:
Hmm, speaking of fast food places, McDonalds is serving that weird dipping dots stuff, right? Could someone please tell me what they are??? If anyone's had them before, do they taste good?
They serve Dippin' Dots at McD's? I've never seen them there, AFAIR. Anyway, DD's are tiny little drops of super-frozen ice cream. They give you a standard ice cream dish filled with these things. They're okay, nothing really spectacualr as far as ice cream goes. More like a novelty.

Has anyone ever had deep-fried ice cream? Damn was that stuff good. Had it at some chain Mexican restaraunt in Washington state that I can't remember the name of.

Old Post 07-11-02 17:55 #
IMJack is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Little Faith

You americans do so many funny things with ice cream.

Old Post 07-11-02 18:51 #
Danarchy

IMJack said:
Has anyone ever had deep-fried ice cream? Damn was that stuff good. Had it at some chain Mexican restaraunt in Washington state that I can't remember the name of.

Azteca?

Yes, fried ice cream rules. I first had it at an Azteca, then found it at other places. Whenever I find room for desert at a mexican restaurant, thats what I order.

Old Post 07-11-02 19:30 #
Danarchy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
IMJack
Web Radio Geek

the_Danarchist said:
Azteca?
I think so. Is that the place that has the kickass shrimp or mussels in the thin spicy sauce that you can pile all over the tortillas they give you? In fact, was that the place where you can watch them make the fresh tortillas?

It's been two and a half years, I can hardly remember it.

Old Post 07-11-02 20:23 #
Danarchy

Ummm...maybe not then. Azteca is the only chain of Mexican restaurants I know.

Old Post 07-11-02 22:09 #
Kid Airbag
Not really a kid. Not really an airbag. WHAT THE HELL IS IT?!? Who's asking? Are you French? An airbag is a safety device in a car that inflates during a collision and blocks you from smashing your head into the dashboard or steering wheel!

Lizardcommando said:
They taste exactly like normal ice cream except in little ball form and 5x as expensive.

Old Post 07-13-02 19:10 #
Kid Airbag is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Epyo
Dude

TACO BELL RULES.

Old Post 07-13-02 19:31 #
Epyo is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Glaice
formerly Mr. Chris

Burger King most *******ly. Second place would be Taco Bell

Old Post 07-15-02 07:44 #
Glaice is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Lizardcommando
I'm a good person because I like dogs

Mr. Chris said:
Burger King most *******ly. Second place would be Taco Bell

Mmm Burger King... I love that new burger they have there. (I forgot what it's called, is it Backporch Griller or sometihng similar?) For taco bell, I'd get a Steak Grilled Stuft Burrito with no beans.

Lizard's Legacy, Lizard Squad, Lizardcommando, the Exterminator, and any other related materials are copyrighted to Cliff AKA Lizardcommando, so don't even think about using them without my permission!!!
Copyrighted 2000-2012

Old Post 07-16-02 02:48 #
Lizardcommando is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Submerge
Dumboy traded my soul for pogs

Burger King: I like the fries and French chicken sandwiches, the onion rings are okay too.

McDonald's: I fucking love the nuggets. but that's all I like

Taco Bell: Cinnamon Twists, Churros, about HALF of the menu, hell yeah.

Wendy's: I rarely go there

Denny's: Never been there

KFC: wish I could go there more often

L J S: I freaking hate fish, but the chicken is okay. did you know that you can ask for free crumbs?!

now for some Non-mainstream restaraunts

There is a place in my town called Memphis blues. damn good food in big portions, and the smell of the place starts your digestive juices right quick (hickory woodsmoke) and the Blues music constantly being played is relaxing. Only problems are that you smell like smoke when you leave, and you have to wait a while for the food.

Another place in the same strip mall call Jersey Mike's subs. Great stuff, but the lettuce tastes odd.

Camp Hill diner is looking damn good after being destroyed after the tragic fire, but the problem still exists of the food. you get lots of it, but it is plain in appearance and taste. Once i ordered Chicked Croquettes, and i discovered that it was mostly mashed potatoes.

well that's it for me.

Old Post 07-16-02 15:55 #
Submerge is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote