Spider Mastermind
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Misc. > Everything Else > Esco = banned... AGAIN!?
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 14:38. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
footman
gimme DWJ3!

all i have to say is WTF!?

Old Post 07-06-02 23:19 #
footman is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Kid Airbag
Not really a kid. Not really an airbag. WHAT THE HELL IS IT?!? Who's asking? Are you French? An airbag is a safety device in a car that inflates during a collision and blocks you from smashing your head into the dashboard or steering wheel!

All I have to say is no now go away.

Old Post 07-06-02 23:55 #
Kid Airbag is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake
HAHA I AM A FAG AND I CAN'T CHANGE THIS TITLE ANYMORE

Yes, and this time it is final.

Old Post 07-06-02 23:57 #
Naked Snake is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
footman
gimme DWJ3!

bigbadgangsta said:
Yes, and this time it is final.
sigh, what the hell did he do this time, ask for help in the general forum by accident?

Old Post 07-07-02 00:03 #
footman is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Kid Airbag
Not really a kid. Not really an airbag. WHAT THE HELL IS IT?!? Who's asking? Are you French? An airbag is a safety device in a car that inflates during a collision and blocks you from smashing your head into the dashboard or steering wheel!

footman said:
sigh, what the hell did he do this time, ask for help in the general forum by accident?
The same thing he always does, talk in ebonics and piss people off?

Old Post 07-07-02 00:05 #
Kid Airbag is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
footman
gimme DWJ3!

Archvile64 said:
The same thing he always does, talk in ebonics and piss people off?
what the hell are ebonics? and most of the time, i find him very funny, and he DOES apologize.

Old Post 07-07-02 00:07 #
Naked Snake

Here lies the answers you seek.

Old Post 07-07-02 00:16 #
Naked Snake is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
footman
gimme DWJ3!

ok, so esco gets outta hand, i CONSTANTLY get outta hand (surprisingly, im still here). i flame people, so what? its not like i really mean it. although i agree with esco, are we not allowed to stand up for people? but thats besides the point. Im surprised Elby wont get banned for still liking esco. you people havent considered, how do you know he hasnt been fristrated with life in general? how do you know that his girlfriend dumped him? some times i dont make sense, but then again, 87% of the people in this world(including me) dont.

........... AND creator of da almighty stoned smiley!
¦]

Boricua!!!!
Doomer 4 eva!
---------------------
bye esco, we'll miss you. -Footman

Old Post 07-07-02 00:38 #
gatewatcher
Dirt Dog faithful

Footman, esco's ghetto speak was just plain annoying. thats why ling banned him, he made that perfectly clear 3 times in that thread alone.

Old Post 07-07-02 00:45 #
gatewatcher is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
footman
gimme DWJ3!

so you couldnt understrand, so what? people ARE entitled to typing the way they want to.

"I think the truth is that all the stars in the universe are actualy celestial sperm inside a pair of intergalactic testicles and that black holes suck them up and shoot them up an astral urethra and into the great eternal vagina." -Danarchy

Old Post 07-07-02 00:48 #
Naked Snake

footman said:
people ARE entitled to typing the way they want to.

UNLESS THEY ARE TOLD MANY TIMES BY THE ADMINISTRATOR OF THE FORUM NOT TO DO IT. He was also asked nicely to stop the ghetto speak, those people that asked got flamed in return.

Last edited by Naked Snake on 07-07-02 at 00:56

Old Post 07-07-02 00:49 #
footman
gimme DWJ3!

bigbadgangsta said:

UNLESS THEY ARE TOLD MANY TIMES BY THE ADMINISTRATOR OF THE FORUM NOT TO DO IT.

bah. next thing you know, ill get banned for sticking up for esco. i dont get it, when he first came, everyone liked him, now everyone hates him...

"I think the truth is that all the stars in the universe are actualy celestial sperm inside a pair of intergalactic testicles and that black holes suck them up and shoot them up an astral urethra and into the great eternal vagina." -Danarchy

Old Post 07-07-02 00:52 #
Naked Snake

footman said:
bah. next thing you know, ill get banned for sticking up for esco. i dont get it, when he first came, everyone liked him, now everyone hates him...

I still like him but I to did get a little annoyed with him starting wars in every thread he came across. No offense to esco, but where he goes, a trail of insults is sure to come of it. All he had to do was drop the ghetto speak and he refused to do it. That is it.

Old Post 07-07-02 00:54 #
Lüt
Administrator

The results of the poll are official. EVERY FORUM STAFF MEMBER VOTED TO PERMANENTLY BAN HIM. EVERY SINGLE ONE. This is not about one or two mods who have a personal gripe with him, this was an official decision made by everybody on the DW forum crew.

Old Post 07-07-02 00:58 #
Lüt is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
footman
gimme DWJ3!

he got banned just because he typed differnt than anyone else!? i havent seen very many flam wars started by him, i look at every thread i come across, most of them with esco in it didnt have muchaof a flame war. :/

Old Post 07-07-02 00:59 #
gatewatcher
Dirt Dog faithful

flaming ling wasn't his best idea.

gatewatcher is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake

Lüt said:
The results of the poll are official. EVERY FORUM STAFF MEMBER VOTED TO PERMANENTLY BAN HIM. EVERY SINGLE ONE. This is not about one or two mods who have a personal gripe with him, this was an official decision made by everybody on the DW forum crew.

Yeah, and they let him in to speak his case, and what happens? He flames. He had the chance to defend himself and explain HIS side to the moderators and to Linguica. He failed to take that chance.

footman
gimme DWJ3!

esco flamed ling as self-defense. but, of course, noone told him that ling is GOD of this place. im going to bed now.

EDIT: i thought EVERYONE flames someone else for one reason or another?

Old Post 07-07-02 01:05 #
Kid Airbag

READ THIS AMAZING POST FOOTMAN, SINCE YOU STILL SEEM TO BE QUITE CONFUSED

Old Post 07-07-02 01:05 #
Liam
the Bard formerly known as the Bard

humongous esco flamewar 2 in the making, yey

Old Post 07-07-02 01:06 #
Liam is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
footman
gimme DWJ3!

Archvile64 said:
READ THIS AMAZING POST FOOTMAN, SINCE YOU STILL SEEM TO BE QUITE CONFUSED
i already read that god dammit! I knew he flamed, but people DO make mistakes, even Ling, esco's mistake was flaming ling. my mistake was defending esco.

Old Post 07-07-02 01:07 #
Naked Snake

footman said:
he got banned just because he typed differnt than anyone else!?

PRITCH SAID VERY CLEARLY:
Esco. Esco. Esco. He posts almost nothing but crap. I know I'm fed up with him, Liam's fed up with him, and DSM is fed up with his unpleasant manner.

It's not the ebonics I mind, it's that lately he's noticeably changed. He seems to just generally have nothing to say, and because of this, bullshit happens, flames start, and before you know what's happened, whee... a dozen or more retarded posts, depending on how early I catch it.

What to do? Can someone 'learn' him some sense? I'd like to hear what every forum mod and upwards feels about this one.

Liam said:
humongous esco flamewar 2 in the making, yey

I'm not flaming, I'm trying to explain to footman wtf is going on. He seems to be missing the point.

Old Post 07-07-02 01:08 #
Linguica

If you could/can ban Esco, would you? (Poll ID: 160)
Yes Arioch dsm fraggle Julian Liam the Bard Linguica Lüt Mordeth pritch Tarin Zaldron

Old Post 07-07-02 01:09 #
Linguica is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake

Linguica said:
Yes Arioch dsm fraggle Julian Liam the Bard Linguica Lüt Mordeth pritch Tarin Zaldron

Hahaha, even Mordeth voted yes.

Old Post 07-07-02 01:10 #
footman
gimme DWJ3!

I'm not flaming, I'm trying to explain to footman wtf is going on.
welcome to my world.

Old Post 07-07-02 01:11 #
IMJack
Web Radio Geek

Guys, it's over. Let it go.

Old Post 07-07-02 02:32 #
IMJack is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
footman
gimme DWJ3!

IMJack said:
Guys, it's over. Let it go.
*/me hangs on for dear life.* NOOOO! ILL NEVER LET IT GO!!!! :P

Old Post 07-07-02 02:38 #
fodders
OWNS YOU

Lüt said:
?

You are my opponent, but not my enemy, for your resistance gives me strength. Your will gives me courage. Your spirit ennobles me. And, although I aim to defeat you, should I succeed, I will not humiliate you, instead I will honour you..For without you, I am a lesser man.

Old Post 07-07-02 02:44 #
fodders is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
footman
gimme DWJ3!

Lüt said:

fodders said:
?

:)

Linguica said:
there =)

Old Post 07-07-02 03:14 #
fodders
OWNS YOU

footman said:
:)there =)

EVERY SINGLE ONE
Did you see my vote?

You are my opponent, but not my enemy, for your resistance gives me strength. Your will gives me courage. Your spirit ennobles me. And, although I aim to defeat you, should I succeed, I will not humiliate you, instead I will honour you..For without you, I am a lesser man.

Old Post 07-07-02 03:16 #
fodders is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote