Doom Comic
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Misc. > Everything Else > Esco = banned... AGAIN!?
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 14:49. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Doom-Child
Wears the man-pants in this family

The lazy and stupid are the only two groups that we can give the shaft to indiscriminately anymore. Let's keep that tradition alive.

DC

Old Post 07-07-02 19:59 #
Doom-Child is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DooMBoy
Heh
(but Stupidity still cannot be concealed)

fodders didn't vote, neither did sotarn, Carnevil, or KNorton. This is not the ENTIRE forum crew.
Oh well. If Esco's banned, he's, um, banned. Leave it be.

Old Post 07-08-02 01:57 #
DooMBoy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
gatewatcher
Dirt Dog faithful

someone should lock this thread. there is absolutely no point in arguing anymore, or arguing at all, about anything related to esco's banning.

Old Post 07-08-02 02:39 #
gatewatcher is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
darknation
Forum Staple

Someone should ban you, there is absoultely no point in anything you say relating to anything.

But they don't.

Wonderful forums we've got here, eh?

Old Post 07-08-02 02:43 #
darknation is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
gatewatcher
Dirt Dog faithful

so dn, i assume you have more to say on the issue of esco's banning then?

Old Post 07-08-02 02:45 #
gatewatcher is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
darknation
Forum Staple

No, but I don't represent the population of the forum, some of whom may very well have more valid points to add. But I have more to say on the issue of you deciding that this topic should be shut for no reason other than... uh...

Old Post 07-08-02 02:50 #
darknation is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
gatewatcher
Dirt Dog faithful

darknation said:
No, but I don't represent the population of the forum, some of whom may very well have more valid points to add. But I have more to say on the issue of you deciding that this topic should be shut for no reason other than... uh...

IMO i really don't think much more can be said. but if ppl want to keep going ok, i just hope no flamewars start because of it.

Old Post 07-08-02 02:55 #
darknation
Forum Staple

gatewatcher said:
IMO i really don't think much more can be said.
Your thought processes are hardly definitive.

Old Post 07-08-02 03:01 #
gatewatcher
Dirt Dog faithful

darknation said:
Your thought processes are hardly definitive.

fine smartass why don't you present us all with something related to this topic that hasn't already been said.

Old Post 07-08-02 03:05 #
fodders
OWNS YOU

Play nice

You are my opponent, but not my enemy, for your resistance gives me strength. Your will gives me courage. Your spirit ennobles me. And, although I aim to defeat you, should I succeed, I will not humiliate you, instead I will honour you..For without you, I am a lesser man.

Old Post 07-08-02 03:09 #
fodders is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
darknation
Forum Staple

gatewatcher said:
fine smartass why don't you present us all with something related to this topic that hasn't already been said.
OK, it;s interesting how 90% of the people who defend esco are almost as annoying as he was.

Old Post 07-08-02 03:14 #
footman
gimme DWJ3!

darknation said:
OK, it;s interesting how 90% of the people who defend esco are almost as annoying as he was.
huh?

"I think the truth is that all the stars in the universe are actualy celestial sperm inside a pair of intergalactic testicles and that black holes suck them up and shoot them up an astral urethra and into the great eternal vagina." -Danarchy

Old Post 07-08-02 03:17 #
footman is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
darknation
Forum Staple

I dunno, do you feel like a 10%er?

Old Post 07-08-02 03:20 #
footman
gimme DWJ3!

im a hybrid combo of both ;)

"I think the truth is that all the stars in the universe are actualy celestial sperm inside a pair of intergalactic testicles and that black holes suck them up and shoot them up an astral urethra and into the great eternal vagina." -Danarchy

Old Post 07-08-02 03:22 #
footman is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Wobbo
Of course, I could be wrong

I dont like the way the mods handle this forum. Pritch shouldnt have instigated

Old Post 07-08-02 04:16 #
Wobbo is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
IMJack
Web Radio Geek

It's over. Esco is banned, and there isn't really anything that begging and pleading will do to either bring him back or keep him away forever. I say, to one and all of you: cope.

Old Post 07-08-02 04:21 #
IMJack is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Lüt
Administrator

DooMBoy said:
fodders didn't vote, neither did sotarn, Carnevil, or KNorton. This is not the ENTIRE forum crew.
Well that's Ling choice to not let them in the admin forum. Everybody who he decided to let in voted. And hosted sites moderators don't count, since they're only on the mod list for the sake of their own forums and nothing else.

Old Post 07-08-02 11:09 #
Lüt is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Zaldron
Sex Cauldron

I still don't understand why people think this is a democracy. You, me, all of us do nothing but waste Ling's resources and time. He's the webmaster, he made a pretty clear statement. Esco refused to accept it. A simple, fucking basic statement that clearly shows that Esco prefers to write "da" instead of "the", even if that costs him his existence down here. "Hard-headed" falls way short for that kind of behavior.

Makes you wonder why does he even cares. This place can't be that important to him if he doesn't even attempts to get his shit straight.

Old Post 07-08-02 12:21 #
Zaldron is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Mordeth
Administrator

This "discussion" is closed.

Old Post 07-08-02 13:59 #
Mordeth is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote