Spider Mastermind
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Misc. > Everything Else > My country tis of thee....
Pages (2): « 1 [2]  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 12:50. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
læmænt
BAND

Lüt said:
USA, and in a few weeks: CANADIA!
yay!

Me: USSR, Russia, Ukraine, Israel, Canada - pick one

Old Post 07-10-02 02:21 #
læmænt is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Lüt
Administrator

TheHighestTree said:
Hey lut (sorry...i'm on a PC)Are you becomeing a Canadian citizen or something?
Heh, no (not yet anyway), just going up to visit Dashiva for a week or two.

Old Post 07-10-02 02:40 #
Lüt is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
GS-1719
Illuminated

Currently located in the UK.

Old Post 07-10-02 18:28 #
GS-1719 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Spike
Team Future has a new Giger-esque in the works

Liverpool, England. Home of football and robbing bastards.

Old Post 07-10-02 18:49 #
Spike is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
GS-1719
Illuminated

Home of football - no, but yes to the latter.

Old Post 07-10-02 20:56 #
GS-1719 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DooMBoy
Heh
(but Stupidity still cannot be concealed)

I forgot to mention I live in a small hamlet of a town here in North Carolina called Waynesville. The other day some woman was robbed up at the local Wal-Mart, in broad daylight, and yet no one can remeber what he looked like. And the pigs that pass for cops around are doing nothing about it.

Old Post 07-10-02 21:47 #
DooMBoy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
HateFactor

USA, as of july '98

Old Post 07-11-02 06:01 #
HateFactor is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Spike

GS-1719 said:
Home of football - no, but yes to the latter.

Sorry, i'll rephrase :

Home of LFC (wankers), robbing bastards, 'Ferry 'cross the Bloody Mersey', the Beatles, and best of all, The Krazyhouse club.

Old Post 07-11-02 18:32 #
Spike is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Danarchy
YOU CAN'T CUT BACK ON FUNDING! YOU WILL REGRET THIS!

And PWEI...you can't forget PWEI.

Old Post 07-11-02 19:38 #
Danarchy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
ptoing

German living in Vienna, Austria

Old Post 07-12-02 18:52 #
ptoing is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
fraggle
Filled with the code of Doom

DooMBoy said:
I forgot to mention I live in a small hamlet of a town here in North Carolina called Waynesville.
Party on dude!

Old Post 07-13-02 02:34 #
fraggle is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Torn
google is your master

hehe, again: Denmark
well, now we are four?

Old Post 07-14-02 03:10 #
Torn is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Captain Red
Pants

The Arse end of the world... in this case:
Australia. can't complain.

Old Post 07-14-02 04:26 #
Captain Red is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
IMJack
Web Radio Geek

I was raised here in greater Salt Lake City, the little city-state out in the middle of the Ute Nation. I'm going to school in the CAS, just north of the (current) CAS-Aztlan border. That might change soon, idunno. Some folks out there are talking about ousting both the Azzies and the Confederates (sorry, "Confederationists" :P ) and resurrecting the old Republic of Texas.

On a side note, Six Flags hasn't been the same since they changed it to Nine Flags. All those flags start to get annoying. :P

Old Post 07-14-02 05:05 #
IMJack is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Little Faith
Rigtige mænd er voldtægtsmænd

I understand your custom title now.

Old Post 07-14-02 11:57 #
Little Faith is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
fodders
OWNS YOU

Spike said:
[edit] Manchester [/edit], England. Home of football and near the robbing Liverpudlian bastards.
:)

You are my opponent, but not my enemy, for your resistance gives me strength. Your will gives me courage. Your spirit ennobles me. And, although I aim to defeat you, should I succeed, I will not humiliate you, instead I will honour you..For without you, I am a lesser man.

Old Post 07-14-02 22:58 #
fodders is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
GS-1719
Illuminated

Spike said:

Sorry, i'll rephrase :

Home of LFC (wankers), robbing bastards, 'Ferry 'cross the Bloody Mersey', the Beatles, and best of all, The Krazyhouse club.

Couldn't have put it better myself.

Old Post 07-15-02 18:18 #
Spike

Rule No#1

Always take the piss out of yourself above all others.

Old Post 07-15-02 21:16 #
Little Faith
Rigtige mænd er voldtægtsmænd

I second that.

BTW, Spike, it seems like that Krazyhouse club is your second home. You almost banter as much about it as Orion used to talk about drugs.

Old Post 07-15-02 21:31 #
Little Faith is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Spike

Little Faith said:
I second that.

BTW, Spike, it seems like that Krazyhouse club is your second home. You almost banter as much about it as Orion used to talk about drugs.

Yes, but see here : it's excellent!
All drinks are 2for1, i know most people there, it opens at 9pm and closes at 3am (unless it's an all-nighter, in which case it's 9pm-6am), and the music on the first floor (K1) is brilliant - nu-metal, industrial, black metal, anything you could want.
The K2 plays old-school rock and punk, while the K3 caters more for dance music (the K3 opened just over a year ago, and since then there've been more fights than before... i hate that one).

Old Post 07-15-02 21:51 #
Julian

I'm from the best country ever: France.

Wait... let me think about this.

bah! At least I live in Paris :P

Old Post 07-16-02 15:26 #
Julian is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Disorder
Boards of Canada

Holland.. Yay!

Old Post 07-20-02 17:26 #
Disorder is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote