Doom Comic
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Misc. > Everything Else > dai-kaiju (giant monster) battle
the kaiju battle royale
This poll is closed.
gojira (godzilla) 5 45.45%
gamera (gamera) 2 18.18%
mosura (mothra) 3 27.27%
radon (rodan) 1 9.09%
kingu kongu (the japanese version of king kong) 0 0%
Total: 11 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 09:58. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
VileSlay

who do you think would win

"I only wish that you, the peons, the lowly zit ridden scum of outcast prepubescence so recklessly misspending the treasure of youth could truly understand my utter disdain for you as I look out from my lofty perch of immeasurable fame and opulence." beefcake the mighty of GWAR

Old Post 07-08-02 06:40 #
VileSlay is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Amaster
Artificial Mechanical Android Skilled in Troubleshooting and Efficient Repair

Godzilla! Radioactive breath is where it's at!
My opinion may be biased though seeing as how he/she is my favorite giant monster.

Old Post 07-08-02 07:09 #
Amaster is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Insomniak
Doesn't Sleep!

WHERE THE FUCK IS MOTHRA!

Old Post 07-08-02 07:15 #
Insomniak is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Amaster
Artificial Mechanical Android Skilled in Troubleshooting and Efficient Repair

It's there.

Old Post 07-08-02 07:16 #
Amaster is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Insomniak
Doesn't Sleep!

oh

Old Post 07-08-02 07:17 #
Insomniak is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Naked Snake
HAHA I AM A FAG AND I CAN'T CHANGE THIS TITLE ANYMORE

I would!
/me presses the button to launch 30 nuke missiles at the monsters
/me cheers in victory as they die

Old Post 07-08-02 10:43 #
Naked Snake is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
VileSlay

bigbadgangsta said:
I would!
/me presses the button to launch 30 nuke missiles at the monsters
/me cheers in victory as they die

heh, gojira feeds of nukes. why do you think they never used them in the movies. nukes'll explode, all the nuclear energy would be consumed and gojira will need an oil tanker full of pepto.

"I only wish that you, the peons, the lowly zit ridden scum of outcast prepubescence so recklessly misspending the treasure of youth could truly understand my utter disdain for you as I look out from my lofty perch of immeasurable fame and opulence." beefcake the mighty of GWAR

Old Post 07-08-02 11:54 #
VileSlay is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Danarchy
YOU CAN'T CUT BACK ON FUNDING! YOU WILL REGRET THIS!

I voted Mothra just because ITS A BIG FUCKING BUG. Heh. I also remeber seeing the movie a long time ago. I don't think I've ever actualy seen one of those movies all the way through, except maybe that horrible American remake that came out a few years ago.

Old Post 07-09-02 04:57 #
Danarchy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
VileSlay

GINO sucked (GINO=Gojira In Name Only). the problem with dai-kaiju film is the bad edits and voice acting. gojira tai kingu kongu was prety good in the original version, but hollywood fucked it up. most of the gojira films have shit edited out of them, either to make them more american friendly, save time, or censorship.

Old Post 07-09-02 06:35 #
læmænt
BAND

modern japanese pop-culture sucks

Old Post 07-09-02 06:58 #
læmænt is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Danarchy

Lament said:

W 3 R D

Old Post 07-09-02 08:40 #
Danarchy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
VileSlay

Lament said:

there are some questionable aspect of modern j-cult (j-rock/rap). but they have produced some great flicks and games. and their toys are awesome. 12" figures of characters from samurai movies that have articulation than any american made figure = awesome.

Old Post 07-10-02 00:31 #
KingKill33

Wasn't there a movie where Godzilla and Gamera fought each other? My mom keeps insisting there was.

Old Post 07-11-02 20:27 #
KingKill33 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
VileSlay

KingKill33 said:
Wasn't there a movie where Godzilla and Gamera fought each other? My mom keeps insisting there was.

there wasn't one. its a myth like the alternate ending to gojira vs. king kong. I think it will never happen, like jason vs. freddy or alien vs. predator.

Old Post 07-12-02 08:16 #
Danarchy

KMFDM vs. Pig!

Oh wait...nm.

Old Post 07-12-02 08:28 #