Baron of Hell
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Misc. > Everything Else > What is the majority here?
Which are you
This poll is closed.
Man 33 94.29%
Woman 2 5.71%
Total: 35 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pages (2): « 1 [2]  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 03:33. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Little Faith
Rigtige mænd er voldtægtsmænd

When you make a female space marine be sure to not make her look as a sissy.

Of course females generally are not as muscular as males, but she still have to be "meaty" enough.

Remember: A Doom marine is counted upon to survive a point blank (single barrel) shotgun blast and carry an entire armoury on his/her back.

Old Post 07-16-02 15:15 #
Little Faith is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Submerge
Dumboy traded my soul for pogs

Well, last time i checked, I'm male, but I haven't changed my pants in a while, so it's only speculative.

Well, I know that Katarhyne posts pretty regularly, and despite what was said nobody really gives her a lot of undue attention. probably because of what happed to the last person to try that (I'm still picking pieces of him out of my hair)

Red_Warrior? No. she does not post here. she is too busy on her new exciting hobby (sprite comics), and she's on vacation for the week.

Old Post 07-16-02 16:08 #
Submerge is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Little Faith

Then there's Spike's wife Vampirajay.

Old Post 07-16-02 16:39 #
Little Faith is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Little Faith

And Bahdko.

Old Post 07-16-02 23:06 #
Danarchy
YOU CAN'T CUT BACK ON FUNDING! YOU WILL REGRET THIS!

Did I not say that already?

And I'd probably play the female marine if I ever played deathmatch.

Old Post 07-18-02 06:24 #
Danarchy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
darknation
Forum Staple

Little Faith said:
Remember: A Doom marine is counted upon to survive a point blank (single barrel) shotgun blast and carry an entire armoury on his/her back.
And mammonth breasts to counterbalance all that weaponry.

Old Post 07-18-02 07:09 #
darknation is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
KoolKat
Meow

darknation said:
And mammonth breasts to counterbalance all that weaponry.

Legacy team already made a Lara Croft skin. (or else they're working on it)

Old Post 07-18-02 13:17 #
KoolKat is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Carnage

I think I'll make a prototype set of frames and have you guys judge them just wait a while.

The web page request could not be successfully sent across the satellite link. This normally occurs when the satellite link is unavailable (due to changing weather conditions, a mispointed antenna, etc) but may also be due to problems at the DIRECWAY Network Operations Center. If other services (email, ping, FTP, etc) are unaffected then this error is due to a problem in the web acceleration equipment in the DIRECWAY Network Operations Center.

Old Post 07-18-02 18:08 #
Carnage is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Spike
Team Future has a new Giger-esque in the works

fodders said:
Sooooo how did you find out about that one? I remember your Mrs. used to be gay, was it on that scene you met him?

I woke up one saturday morning with both the flamboyant fella and my now-wifey in bed with me - so yeah, you could say that.

Old Post 07-18-02 20:14 #
Spike is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
fodders
OWNS YOU

Yeh, the number of times that's happened to me is immeasurable, God bless Guiness+Cider

You are my opponent, but not my enemy, for your resistance gives me strength. Your will gives me courage. Your spirit ennobles me. And, although I aim to defeat you, should I succeed, I will not humiliate you, instead I will honour you..For without you, I am a lesser man.

Old Post 07-18-02 21:02 #
fodders is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Spike
Team Future has a new Giger-esque in the works

For me it's usually about 8 pints, 6 cocktails and 14 tequilas.

Mmmm, vomit-bathed threesomes.

Old Post 07-18-02 21:26 #
Spike is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
nxn
meephead

http://www.doomworld.com/vb/member....nfo&userid=1270 - we might have a new female doomer.

Old Post 07-19-02 01:32 #
nxn is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
BlackFish
Forum Spammer

you guys forgot about kim kitten.
yes, im a man :)

Old Post 07-19-02 02:38 #
BlackFish is online now Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote