Doom Marine
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Misc. > Everything Else > Here to Stay

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 13:24. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
nxn
meephead

Well, after a couple months of being banned, and a couple of days in the losers forum it's safe to say that I'm back, and so is my moose, but it evolved into a moosefish over the time I wasn't here. Anyway, I see you all have plenty of new forums and plenty of funny little newbs that post in them, those are great, I think every forums should come standard with them actually. Ahh anyway, it's all great and great, I missed this place, glad to be back =]

Old Post 07-15-02 08:44 #
nxn is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Danarchy
YOU CAN'T CUT BACK ON FUNDING! YOU WILL REGRET THIS!

http://www.boomspeed.com/danarchy/Fish.jpg

Welcome back!

Old Post 07-15-02 08:46 #
Danarchy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Little Faith
Rigtige mænd er voldtægtsmænd

Now THAT is a return from banned status i've been looking forward to.

Welcome back Orion!

Old Post 07-15-02 08:50 #
Little Faith is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake
HAHA I AM A FAG AND I CAN'T CHANGE THIS TITLE ANYMORE

the_Danarchist said:
YOU SUCK AT THE FISH AVATARS

http://destx.slipgate.org/index.gif

The moosefish is cute...or whatever.

Old Post 07-15-02 09:27 #
Naked Snake is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Shaviro
Team Future Chief

Welcome back.

Old Post 07-15-02 09:31 #
Shaviro is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Danarchy

bigbadgangsta said:

FUCK OFF

The moosefish is cute...or whatever.

Christ in Himmel, I was kidding.

Old Post 07-15-02 09:34 #
Danarchy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Captain Red
Pants

If it isn't everybody's favorite druggy, Orion! What zany adventures have you had in your time in exile?

Old Post 07-15-02 10:39 #
Captain Red is online now Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake

Please oh please don't start talking about drugs again.

Old Post 07-15-02 11:04 #
Naked Snake is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
KDarigal

Yeah, or I'll start talking about bukkake again.

Old Post 07-15-02 11:28 #
KDarigal is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake

KDarigal said:
Yeah, or I'll start talking about bukkake again.

Oh god no. :)

Old Post 07-15-02 11:29 #
Danarchy

And then maybe I can lecture you all on the history of industrial music. Heh. :P

Old Post 07-15-02 20:27 #
Little Faith

I have a question for you Dan: When exactly did industrial go pop?

Old Post 07-15-02 20:50 #
Little Faith is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Danarchy

Most peope say it was when Nine Inch Nails came on the scene in '89.

But I guess you could argue it happened earlier than that with Ministry and KMFDM and the like in the early 80s, if you were a real purist. :P

Old Post 07-15-02 20:57 #
Little Faith

I thought more in the line of VNV Nation, Apoptygma Berzerk and likes.

Not pop as: pop = maintstream, but as: pop = pop, y'know catchy melodies and stuff.

Old Post 07-15-02 21:05 #
Kid Airbag
Not really a kid. Not really an airbag. WHAT THE HELL IS IT?!? Who's asking? Are you French? An airbag is a safety device in a car that inflates during a collision and blocks you from smashing your head into the dashboard or steering wheel!

How'd you get your post count and stuff back?

Old Post 07-15-02 21:53 #
Kid Airbag is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake

Archvile64 said:
How'd you get your post count and stuff back?

He asked Linguica on IRC.

Old Post 07-15-02 22:20 #
pritch
Super Moderator

Welcome back ol' buddy. Heh this time I'll just delete every silly drugs thing you say so I know for sure you won't get in trouble, foo! :P

Old Post 07-15-02 22:42 #
pritch is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
nxn
meephead

pritch said:
Welcome back ol' buddy. Heh this time I'll just delete every silly drugs thing you say so I know for sure you won't get in trouble, foo! :P

but.. .but.. korrine just said she'd talk about bukkake if I talked about drugs... please, can I? please? heh, just kidding. =]

BBG said:
He asked Linguica on IRC.

Nah, it was Lüt who gave me back my postcount so I could get my fish to swim around here. Ling's the one that unbanned me and took me out of the losers forum a few days later though. BTW that place is hell, avoid getting yourself trapped in there like a plague, all that spam and goatse.cx image linking is only funny when the person can get in trouble for it, and the forum isn't moderated.

Anyway, I really am disapointed that the two L's are not getting along, but even though the situation affects all of us I think we shouldn't pick sides. I think it's a problem between the two of them that should be handled privetly.

Back to the subject: thanks for the welcome back posts!

Old Post 07-15-02 22:57 #
nxn is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Danarchy

Little Faith said:
I thought more in the line of VNV Nation, Apoptygma Berzerk and likes.

Not pop as: pop = maintstream, but as: pop = pop, y'know catchy melodies and stuff.

Hmmm...Well, KMFDM has the catchiest melodies as far as I'm concerned. I don't know much about VNV, and Apoptygma doesn't seem very industrial to me.

Old Post 07-16-02 01:01 #
fodders
OWNS YOU

Damn, I had some cool title I had given myself for Orion's benefit, can't remember now .(this dot is inserted for the benefit of Bigbadgangsta), or should I say period

You are my opponent, but not my enemy, for your resistance gives me strength. Your will gives me courage. Your spirit ennobles me. And, although I aim to defeat you, should I succeed, I will not humiliate you, instead I will honour you..For without you, I am a lesser man.

Last edited by fodders on 07-16-02 at 01:54

Old Post 07-16-02 01:48 #
fodders is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DooMBoy
Heh
(but Stupidity still cannot be concealed)

Well, say hello to everyone's favorite pothead!
Welcome back, Big O.

Old Post 07-16-02 22:03 #
DooMBoy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Shaviro
Team Future Chief

fodders said:
Damn, I had some cool title I had given myself for Orion's benefit, can't remember now .(this dot is inserted for the benefit of Bigbadgangsta), or should I say period

You forgot the period after the period.

Old Post 07-16-02 22:07 #
Shaviro is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
fodders
OWNS YOU

I hadn't finished, I was on a break.

You are my opponent, but not my enemy, for your resistance gives me strength. Your will gives me courage. Your spirit ennobles me. And, although I aim to defeat you, should I succeed, I will not humiliate you, instead I will honour you..For without you, I am a lesser man.

Old Post 07-17-02 01:42 #
fodders is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Kid Airbag
Not really a kid. Not really an airbag. WHAT THE HELL IS IT?!? Who's asking? Are you French? An airbag is a safety device in a car that inflates during a collision and blocks you from smashing your head into the dashboard or steering wheel!

orion said:
Nah, it was Lüt who gave me back my postcount so I could get my fish to swim around here. Ling's the one that unbanned me and took me out of the losers forum a few days later though.
Damn, I want mine back too...I have a new fish I want to upload...or something...^_^

Old Post 07-17-02 02:08 #
Kid Airbag is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
mmnpsrsoskl
Spasmolytic

What happened to you Archie? I have a hole in my head...

Old Post 07-17-02 02:27 #
mmnpsrsoskl is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote