Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SyntherAugustus

Most Questionable day

RailGunner said:

b/c she thought i was an idiot

Where in heaven's sake did she get that idea from?!

DooMBoy said:

Dear God, if I caught my mom doing that, I'd probably move out. And tell my dad about it :P

"Dad, your dick is too small to satisfy your wife (a trate that I appear to of inheritied) because I caught her masturbating on the couch, because God forbid that a woman have leave to pleasure herself like 95% of males do at least once per day."

RailGunner said:

dunno. what do you expect from people that live in the upper east side of New York City?

right... Those people from NY sure are retarded for thinking you're an idiot.

RailGunner said:

GOD DAMMIT!!!!
No one likes me for no reason......
Sad....because they dont know im depressed.

Listen up meatball brains, nobody likes you FOR LOTS OF REASONS.

1) Nobody likes a brainless idiot who insists on posting about subjects he blatantly knows nothing about.

2) Nobody likes a moronic turd who's own opinions are about as watertight as condom in a needle factoy, yet he insists on sharing them with the world.

3) Nobody likes a loose-jawed eejit with all the verbal dexterity of a 23-year old male chimp eating his own faeces.

4) Nobody likes someone who constantly bitches about the fact that nobody likes him.

In short, nobody likes YOU.

darknation said:
[B God forbid that a woman have leave to pleasure herself like 95% of males do at least once per day." [/B]

Errm welcome to the real world, women masturbate, they just wash their hands afterwards. Or if they are less uninhibited they just lean against the washing machine on it's spin cycle.

fodders said:

Errm welcome to the real world, women masturbate, they just wash their hands afterwards. Or if they are less uninhibited they just lean against the washing machine on it's spin cycle.

rofl, that reminds me of an ex-gf story...um...nevermind...

fodders said:

Pity me, my wife masturbates but she uses my hand!

WHY THANK YOU FODDERS, DID YOU KNOW YOU HAVE FOREVER SCARRED ME!?!?!?! I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY WITH WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!!!

It's worse even than that. I found out she'd been using MY hand by mistake as well!

I put it down to overpopulation in England these days :)

This one time, I went to bed with my exgirlfriend.
When she slept I got out of bed and put my dog between the sheets instead of myself. I started licking her ears and she got all horney and wet. She started fingerf#cking herself, but instead of using my hand to do that, she..................................

Disorder said:

put my dog between the sheets ...I started licking her ears and she got all horney and wet.

Didn't your dog mind you licking it's ears etc? Mine would have bit my head off.

RailGunner said:

that's it, im trying harder to find a gf

At your age iirc the girls wouldn't do that stuff anyway, unless they were nasty girls. Wait your turn.

fodders said:

Didn't your dog mind you licking it's ears etc? Mine would have bit my head off.

Heh.. =)
/me smiles.. Cause I have a nice dog.

Pritch said:
At your age iirc the girls wouldn't do that stuff anyway, unless they were nasty girls. Wait your turn.

The people I talk to ARE nasty. Most of the girls I talk to are 15, not 13. I live in New York, and that aint england. Things are nastier here.

Well, on second thought, that day was/will be today, for reason I am not allowed to speak of. =P