Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rubilacxe

Damn Acclaim

They're putting Turok 4 on PS2 and Xbox...those games used to be Nintendo and Computer loyal...damn damn damn

Felt like bitching, where else would I go?

Do things in the Everything Else forum get post helled? Theres so much random stuff here

Rubilacxe said:

They're putting Turok 4 on PS2 and Xbox...those games used to be Nintendo and Computer loyal...damn damn damn

Felt like bitching, where else would I go?

Do things in the Everything Else forum get post helled? Theres so much random stuff here

Yeah, some of it can get Post Helled, but only the threads that are like "OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL THIS SUX AND DIE GHAY!" or something equally retarded.

Turok 2 was so totally tubular, the best n64 shooter next to perfect dark (although perfect dark's control setup was a lot worse than turok's)

Perfect Dark and Orcarina of Time are the all time best N64 games
Did anyone play Turok Rage Wars?...I'm back into once again. By the way, Bard, you can change Dark's controls to Turok style :p

I didn't like any of the Turok games except for the first one. Even though there wasn't any multiplayer option, it still was pretty cool. Turok 2 was ok. The only good thing about it was the multiplayer. Rage Wars sucked major assage (no offense to any fans). It just seemed too much like Q3A to me. Maybe that's why I hate it? Must be some other reasons for hating it... I can't judge how Turok 3 is 'cause I haven't played it yet, but I bet's like Turok 2 with more options and crap.

Speaking of which, why are there so many "ARENA" (Q3A, UT, etc.) type games out lately? Why don't people apreciate good ol' fashion deathmatch anymore?

turok... I never thought I'd hear of it again. I never had N64, but other than doom64 and goldeneye it was the only real reason I wanted to get an N64. Instead I got playstation becuase Final Fantasy 7 showed up on it, I loved that game.

When I first saw this thread, I thought it was gonna be about bashing the Honda Acclaim, heh

"Speaking of which, why are there so many "ARENA" (Q3A, UT, etc.) type games out lately? Why don't people apreciate good ol' fashion deathmatch anymore?"

It's all complicated now, it's the end of the internet as we know it.
But I make UT an exception, that game kicks ass.

Damm this sucks. Turok is one of my favourite game series...they were going to port MGS2 to Gamecube but the disc capacity is too small...that is probably the reason why Turok 4 isn't on Gamecube...

Arioch said:

Zelda in 3D sucks.

ORACLE OF AGES/SEASONS 4 EVA

Fuck yeah.

I played Zelda on 64, and I didn't get into it...I wen thome and played A Link To The Past.

It's all complicated now, it's the end of the internet as we know it. But I make UT an exception, that game kicks ass.

hell yes to that! UT is so much fun! But then again, I like good ol' classic deathmatch. It never gets boring, even though it sucks using a 56k modem on doom. :(