Ouchface
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Misc. > Everything Else > Heat Wave!
Pages (2): « 1 [2]  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 00:02. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Psyonisis
This chair be high, says I.

all of insomniac's first post

GET AC YOU FOOL

Old Post 07-28-02 18:43 #
Psyonisis is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
InfraRed

my city is about average so i dont really bitch too much about the weather even tho i cannot stand heat and love the snow (which we get a shitload of being right in the middle of 3 of the great lakes) its usually about 25-30 all summer and about minus 20-25 all winter....so its pretty decent

Old Post 07-28-02 18:50 #
InfraRed is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Spike
Team Future has a new Giger-esque in the works

I hate hot weather.
I hate cold weather.

Peh.

Old Post 07-28-02 18:53 #
Spike is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Ichor
The Mysterious Red Square

You know about that weird vapor effect you see when you look down a street on a really hot day? Now imagine that sort of effect in a Doom map...

Old Post 07-28-02 18:57 #
Ichor is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Davidoom

Well, just don't live in big cities, they're the haven for hot weather. Especially London(UK) in summer, all the smog mixed up with the humidity is pretty chaotic.

I'm smack in the middle of England and we've experienced 26-28c this weekend, that's our hottest so far.

I was watching CNN and its like 44c in Miami?!?!? woah...

Old Post 07-28-02 20:18 #
Davidoom is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote