Doom monster
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Misc. > Everything Else > Is Britney Spears hot?
Is Britney Spears hot?
This poll is closed.
Crappy and over-applied make-up make the bitch for me (did I mention the fake oversized boobs?) 2147483647 100.00%
I have taste 1 0.00%
Total: 2147483648 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pages (2): « 1 [2]  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 22:36. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Lord FlatHead
man overboard

I wouldn't touch her with my 10 foot pole.

Old Post 07-28-02 12:37 #
Lord FlatHead is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
GooberMan
Scripting Nut

Dre has a line that takes a swipe at pop stars and provides a reason why these butt-ugly pop stars are still around:
"Over 80 million records sold, and I ain't have to do it with 10 or 11 year olds"

Old Post 07-28-02 12:59 #
GooberMan is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Little Faith
Rigtige mænd er voldtægtsmænd

If Britney Spears looks a lot better than we usually get to see her. Once you get rid of the faked sex kitten attitudes and the stupid pout she actually looks pretty nice.

Old Post 07-28-02 18:42 #
Little Faith is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
InfraRed

that is tru as much as rap is shit as well.....these pop retards get all their record sales from an average age of about 11.76342568 year olds.....as for spears....fucking ugly....christ the first time is saw her i just thought she was getting popular because she came back after battling from a near death experience of having her face run over by a cement truck and then it got infected by the flesh eating disease

Old Post 07-28-02 18:45 #
InfraRed is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Spike
Team Future has a new Giger-esque in the works

Q. How d'ya make britney spears hot?

A. Set her on fire.

Old Post 07-28-02 18:55 #
Spike is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Davidoom

Nelly Furtado is better.

Old Post 07-28-02 20:14 #
Davidoom is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
pritch
Super Moderator

Davidoom said:
Nelly Furtado is better.

Nelly Fart-turdo is a mess.

Slutty Britney can come round for a spanking any time she likes, even though I don't like breasts altered in any way.

Old Post 07-28-02 20:34 #
pritch is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
VileSlay

now this chick is hot. shes a member of the GWAR, and currnetly holds world records in size, duration and most consecutive fireballs. she also has the world record for highest voltage passed thru a female body (1,000,000 volts) on the tesla coil. check her bio in the link in my sig.

"I only wish that you, the peons, the lowly zit ridden scum of outcast prepubescence so recklessly misspending the treasure of youth could truly understand my utter disdain for you as I look out from my lofty perch of immeasurable fame and opulence." beefcake the mighty of GWAR

Old Post 07-29-02 04:46 #
VileSlay is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
nxn
meephead

think that's a flame?
/me aims his ass at railgunner, farts, and lights a match.

Old Post 07-29-02 04:49 #
nxn is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
AndrewB
I would commit first degree murder and then fabricate evidence to make it look like self defense.

Wow, look. Some geeky Britney-fan voted on this poll 100 times. I wonder how he did that.

Old Post 07-29-02 05:04 #
AndrewB is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Danarchy
YOU CAN'T CUT BACK ON FUNDING! YOU WILL REGRET THIS!

VileSlay said:
now this chick is hot. shes a member of the GWAR, and currnetly holds world records in size, duration and most consecutive fireballs. she also has the world record for highest voltage passed thru a female body (1,000,000 volts) on the tesla coil. check her bio in the link in my sig.

Isn't that Slymenstra Hymen or whatever they call her?

Old Post 07-29-02 05:34 #
Danarchy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
VileSlay

the_Danarchist said:

Isn't that Slymenstra Hymen or whatever they call her?

yessiree bob, give the man a cupie doll. actually she only looks good with the make-up on. heres a picfrom a fan site. shes the one on the right. and for the record, I would bang brittney, just so I could say "hey, I banged brittney."

"I only wish that you, the peons, the lowly zit ridden scum of outcast prepubescence so recklessly misspending the treasure of youth could truly understand my utter disdain for you as I look out from my lofty perch of immeasurable fame and opulence." beefcake the mighty of GWAR

Old Post 07-29-02 06:04 #
VileSlay is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Danarchy

I didn't think that chick was hot even with the makeup.

Old Post 07-29-02 06:18 #
Danarchy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
nxn
meephead

/me starts screaming ewp ewp ewp
c'mon, you'd have to pay me to shag something like that. Britney atleast is still young.

Old Post 07-29-02 07:27 #
nxn is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
læmænt
BAND

AndrewB said:
Wow, look. Some geeky Britney-fan voted on this poll 100 times. I wonder how he did that.
That was some admin, probably

Old Post 07-29-02 08:37 #
læmænt is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Kid Airbag
Not really a kid. Not really an airbag. WHAT THE HELL IS IT?!? Who's asking? Are you French? An airbag is a safety device in a car that inflates during a collision and blocks you from smashing your head into the dashboard or steering wheel!

Uh, yes?

Everyone who answered no, you know you'd fuck her in a minute. Especially with this crowd, I know you guys...

And people who said she has a crappy personality, you're lucky to know her well enough to make a good judgement regarding that.

Old Post 07-29-02 08:44 #
Kid Airbag is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
mmnpsrsoskl
Spasmolytic

Well seriously I think she is a total dog, fucking popular teenybopper bitch. She makes money from her "good looks" but I wonder how many record company people she had to fuck to get to her position.

Popular music sucks a big fat bloated donkey's penis.

Old Post 07-29-02 09:58 #
mmnpsrsoskl is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
999cop
Constrained Owing to Lot

Archvile64 said:
Uh, yes?

Everyone who answered no, you know you'd fuck her in a minute. Especially with this crowd, I know you guys...

And people who said she has a crappy personality, you're lucky to know her well enough to make a good judgement regarding that.

I naturally fooking hate her! Hell NO

Old Post 07-29-02 11:07 #
999cop is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Arioch
not arioch

Archvile64 said:

Maybe. But that doesn't change the fact that I think she's ugly as hell.

<+phunk> i have to send 8 photos of myself in
<@fraggle> one for each angle
<@fraggle> they're going to make you into a doom monster

Old Post 07-29-02 12:37 #
Arioch is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
fraggle
Filled with the code of Doom

http://www.britneyunderground.com/

Old Post 07-29-02 16:33 #
fraggle is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Disorder
Boards of Canada

fraggle said:
OMG! What a great site!!

Old Post 07-29-02 21:34 #
Disorder is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Danarchy

That website rules...its going in my 'odd links' favorites folder.

Old Post 07-29-02 23:21 #
999cop
Constrained Owing to Lot

Arioch said:
Maybe. But that doesn't change the fact that I think she's ugly as hell.
I second that.

Old Post 07-29-02 23:25 #
999cop is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
mmnpsrsoskl
Spasmolytic

1 Billion votes to No?

YES!

I never knew Doomworld is that popular :P

Old Post 07-30-02 11:01 #
mmnpsrsoskl is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Captain Red
Pants

While I support the result, the motive was moronic.

Old Post 07-30-02 11:11 #
Captain Red is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
pilottobombadier
Stained Class King

Fuck yeah, but her music blows goats.
Hard.

Old Post 07-30-02 17:27 #
pilottobombadier is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Danarchy

Ct_red_pants said:

While I support the result, the motive was moronic.

Several of those posters seemed to have been graffitied by the same person, and someone with a lot of hate for her at that.

Old Post 07-31-02 02:40 #
Glaice
formerly Mr. Chris

Looks like some dumb mod rigged the poll...hehe

Old Post 08-02-02 01:58 #
Glaice is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Captain Red
Pants

Why the fuck is this thing still alive?!

Old Post 08-03-02 14:19 #
Captain Red is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
esayeek

is that an INT_MAX i see? :D

Old Post 08-03-02 14:31 #
esayeek is offline Profile || Blog || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote