Severed bunny head
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Misc. > Everything Else > Balls of fire.

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 09:59. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Captain Red
Pants

The sun had just, and the stars were beginning to appear. I hear the sound of a low flying prop aircraft. I go outside to see what it was, but it was no ware to be seen... However I could hear it, clear as anything. Sounded close to. the noise continued for a wile, then I see four balls of fire appear in the sky. at first, i thought they were flairs, but they were moving about the place, sort of zigzagging towards the ground, witch I might add, was a populated area. Could somebody please explain what I just witnessed? And don't you dare say "TEH ALIEN!!".

EDIT: Fixed the spelling ya whiny little goite.

Last edited by Captain Red on 08-01-02 at 16:55

Old Post 08-01-02 12:25 #
Captain Red is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Ichor
The Mysterious Red Square

Remote control model airplanes maybe?

Old Post 08-01-02 12:33 #
Ichor is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Arioch
not arioch

Whatever it is you're smoking, I want some.

<+phunk> i have to send 8 photos of myself in
<@fraggle> one for each angle
<@fraggle> they're going to make you into a doom monster

Old Post 08-01-02 12:47 #
Arioch is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Shaviro
Team Future Chief

Why does a community this small always have so many "interesting" stories to tell? :P

Old Post 08-01-02 14:04 #
Shaviro is online now Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Naked Snake
HAHA I AM A FAG AND I CAN'T CHANGE THIS TITLE ANYMORE

Arioch said:
Whatever it is you're smoking, I want some.

It is a mix of bleach, crack and gin, I call it Flunderpuffed!

Old Post 08-01-02 14:13 #
Naked Snake is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Captain Red
Pants

Ichor: Unlikly, It sounded like a real plane.

Arioch: Fair enoughth. but i wasn't the only one to see them.

Maonth: ...Well it is the Rants & Raves froum.

bigbadgangsta: I'll take five!

Old Post 08-01-02 14:22 #
Captain Red is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
DooMBoy
Heh
(but Stupidity still cannot be concealed)

Ct_red_pants said:
The sun had just, and the stars were beginning to apper. I hear the sond of a low flying prop aircraft. I go outside to see what it was, but it was noware to be seen... How ever I could hear it, clear as anything. sounded close to. the noise continued for a wile, then I see four balls of fire apper in the sky. at first, i thought thay were flairs, but they were moving about the place, sort of zigzagging towards the ground, wich I might add, was a populated area. Could somebody please explain what I just whitnessed? And don't you dare say "TEH ALIEN!!".

WeLl id unno. Mauybe tehy were alines but maybe thauy weren' not.

IMPROVE YOUR SPELLING, DAMMIT!!!!!!!!

Old Post 08-01-02 16:43 #
DooMBoy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Captain Red
Pants

This is coz I Pointed out the word "Basrad" in one of your threads isn't it?

Old Post 08-01-02 16:52 #
fodders
OWNS YOU

Ball lightning maybe?

You are my opponent, but not my enemy, for your resistance gives me strength. Your will gives me courage. Your spirit ennobles me. And, although I aim to defeat you, should I succeed, I will not humiliate you, instead I will honour you..For without you, I am a lesser man.

Old Post 08-01-02 19:21 #
fodders is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Danarchy
YOU CAN'T CUT BACK ON FUNDING! YOU WILL REGRET THIS!

Heh...one of the phrases I had to draw in Pictionary last night was 'Ball of Fire'. The bastards kept saying 'Fireball'.

Old Post 08-02-02 01:26 #
Danarchy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Insomniak
Doesn't Sleep!

TEH ALIEN!!

Old Post 08-02-02 01:54 #
Insomniak is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Captain Red
Pants

They tured out to be sky divers with flairs attached to there feet. I was too far away to see the sky divers themselves, just the Flars. oh well. Keep watching the skies!

Old Post 08-03-02 12:45 #