Doom monster
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Misc. > Everything Else > Hot Models
Pages (2): « 1 [2]  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 04:11. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Grazza
Let's try Caesium

Ichor said:
Actually, it's the Blood Lich, a new monster I created for Carnage Galore 3 (for Hexen). I think it's a lot scarier than the Iron Lich, especially since it flies.

I'm part way through Carnage Galore 3, but haven't seen the Blood Lich yet. (I'm playing on "Pope" skill, so it's taking a little while, but I'll get there...) The Blood Lich certainly looks like a Hot Model (bringing us back to the title of this thread).
You know, I'm so fond of the Lich that I tend to let out an involuntary "Whoa!" when I am attacked by a bunch of them. Wraithverge and Liches together in one game - it's like a dream come true!

Ichor said:
And if you mean by "lenient" that I can decide which threads get cast into Hell, then no I can't. I'm no moderator.

What I meant was that if the PHing policy is such that this thread doesn't go in, then it is a pretty lenient policy, or else a lenient moderator applying it.

Old Post 08-18-02 06:04 #
Grazza is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Ichor
The Mysterious Red Square

Usually if a thread goes into the realm of the completely idiotic or sickening, like if everyone starts going on about their bodily functions or sick bathroom humor (jokes that belong in the toilet), it will more than likely be put in Hell.

You won't see the Blood Lich until late in the episode. And just a little hint: avoid those greenish blobs they throw at you if at all possible.

By the way, did you make it to map 5 yet?

Old Post 08-18-02 06:38 #
Ichor is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Grazza
Let's try Caesium

Ichor said:
Usually if a thread goes into the realm of the completely idiotic or sickening, like if everyone starts going on about their bodily functions or sick bathroom humor (jokes that belong in the toilet), it will more than likely be put in Hell.

Yes, that's what makes Post Hell so entertaining.

Ichor said:
By the way, did you make it to map 5 yet? [/B]

No, not yet - presumably I'm in maps 2-4 (big outdoor areas). To be honest, I got a bit sidetracked by DSV4, but will return to CG3 as soon as I have finished it. Why, is map 5 where we get Wraithverge?

Old Post 08-18-02 07:40 #
Grazza is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Ichor

No. Although you do get one piece there (this is the first episode, after all). I asked that because I've made a couple of minor changes (bug fixes mostly), and if you haven't made it to map 5 yet, then the savegame would have no trouble playing it. Just a minor script fix. Nothing serious. Click on my 'Homepage' link to get the new update. Just unzip it and put it in the same directory.

Old Post 08-18-02 07:55 #
Ichor is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Grazza
Let's try Caesium

Thanks - that's what I call customer service!

So I'm going to be left holding just Wraithverge's handle until the next episode appears? Torture!

Old Post 08-18-02 08:11 #
Ichor

Well, you will get the third weapon in map 6 (the secret map), as well as the Mystic Urn (which works slightly differently), so you may want to get it before you fight the Blood Liches.

Old Post 08-18-02 08:13 #
Naked Snake
HAHA I AM A FAG AND I CAN'T CHANGE THIS TITLE ANYMORE

RailGunner said:
last time i saw the ppl online thingy, linguica was on the list. now he's gonna ph this thread b/c you guys fucked it up.
GOOD JOB.

Actually I'm pretty sure that you were the one that made this thread, you KNEW beforehand that people would fuck it up...you should have anyway.

Old Post 08-18-02 09:47 #
Naked Snake is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Danarchy
YOU CAN'T CUT BACK ON FUNDING! YOU WILL REGRET THIS!

RailGunner said:

WTF?

Just vote for the bitches in the contest section.

Its not very respectful to refer to females as 'bitches'. They are beautiful human beings, not sex objects to be treated like animals.

And BTW, I guess thats another great Railgunner link that I'm glad IE doesn't want to go to. Just how bad/great are these sites anyway, and WHY CAN'T I SEE THEM?

Old Post 08-19-02 09:05 #
Danarchy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote