Ouchface
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Misc. > Everything Else > Rant!

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 10:46. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
pritch
Super Moderator

OK so before you start, I KNOW this is my own fault, so shut up, ok?

[rant]So I spend a lot of money on an uber sexy road bike to ride from work and back (I work in a bike shop holidays) and I let my dad just ride it 100 yards thats all and what does he do? He slams the pedal into the ground bending the pedal, the crankarm and damaging the bottom bracket. Now, this bike is 3 days old and it's unrideable. I had 5.1 miles on it. My dad is officially the good bloke. I now must 'borrow' parts from work. I am really pissed off. If I get sacked for 'borrowing' parts HE can pay my fucking wages.[/rant]

That is all.

Old Post 08-18-02 19:24 #
pritch is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Spike
Team Future has a new Giger-esque in the works

Fathers can be generous and caring, yet idiotic and careless at the same time.
Can't you just do an inside job on *******?

Old Post 08-18-02 19:36 #
Spike is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
gatewatcher
Dirt Dog faithful

I used to mountain bike quite a bit, and spilled more times that I want to remember (these were like head over bars onto rocks, not this tip over pussy shit either). Never once did my bike break, that icludes the shocks too. Had a lot of bent rims and tire blow outs, but that's it.

Your dad's cursed Pritch, sorry :(

Old Post 08-18-02 22:21 #
gatewatcher is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Use3D
Forum Legend

damn that's shitty pritch. i too bike to work, mainly cause people drive like sadistic assholes. my bike is a chunk of rusted puke, but i still don't let anyone else ride it. it's mine dammit.

Old Post 08-18-02 22:24 #
Use3D is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Shaviro
Team Future Chief

That sucks :(
Good luck with it, pritch!

Old Post 08-18-02 22:24 #
Shaviro is online now Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
fodders
OWNS YOU

pritch said:
OK so before you start, I KNOW this is my own fault, so shut up, ok?

[rant]So I spend a lot of money on an uber sexy road bike to ride from work and back (I work in a bike shop holidays) and I let my dad just ride it 100 yards thats all and what does he do? He slams the pedal into the ground bending the pedal, the crankarm and damaging the bottom bracket. Now, this bike is 3 days old and it's unrideable. I had 5.1 miles on it. My dad is officially the good bloke. I now must 'borrow' parts from work. I am really pissed off. If I get sacked for 'borrowing' parts HE can pay my fucking wages.[/rant]

That is all.

Place bike near his car, make him run over it and claim off his insurance!

You are my opponent, but not my enemy, for your resistance gives me strength. Your will gives me courage. Your spirit ennobles me. And, although I aim to defeat you, should I succeed, I will not humiliate you, instead I will honour you..For without you, I am a lesser man.

Old Post 08-19-02 00:16 #
fodders is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Danarchy
YOU CAN'T CUT BACK ON FUNDING! YOU WILL REGRET THIS!

I would have made him pay for it.

Old Post 08-19-02 04:55 #
Danarchy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
m0l0t0v
Forum Regular

Yes, make him pay for it!
By trashing his car!
That`s what I`d do...
well... maybe... not...

Old Post 08-19-02 21:07 #
m0l0t0v is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
nxn
meephead

Heh, was it that bike you wanted to steal? If it was then god damn, I'd make your dad get you a new one and use the broken one to beat him over the head with it. Then I'd use the bikes parts to make really nice smoking systems (FOR TOBACCO AND NOT ANY ILLEGAL DRUGS (so don't delete this post)) and sell them to little kids. =]

Old Post 08-19-02 21:49 #
nxn is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote