Ouchface
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Misc. > Everything Else > girls
Pages (2): [1] 2 »  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 10:16. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
999cop
Constrained Owing to Lot

Last friday, the last day of the first week of the new school year began. Everyone felt so stress-free because we all knew the first week of school was finally over. It was so difficult and tired for most people that have to go back to the early-morning schedule again after a long summer. Time was passing slowing second by second. In my English class, we had the radio turned on, most people were chit-chatting comfortably. Suddenly, a girl asked the teacher if her brother would come to school again, since she saw him couple days ago helping his sister, which is my English teacher, on stuff. Then every girl else started asking if he was hot and all. They requested for a photo of him from my teacher and she passed it out all around showing it to every single girl in the class. One of the girls asked another girl if she has a boyfriend already. She said "yeah, but I'm always looking for improvement, anyways..." and she giggled.

Well, this isnt' the first time I ever heard girls saying that. I think some guys would do the same thing, just some...and I'm sure some of you have encountered situation like this before as well. What do you think about this, if your girlfriend did this behind your back, that is, if you have one?

Just wondering ;)

Old Post 08-19-02 01:14 #
999cop is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Sephiroth
O o
/Ż_________________________
| IMMA FIRIN' MAH LAZOR!!!
\_ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

thats human nature for u buddy. hey i wouldn't trust a girl( or a guy if u are a girl) under 25. socity has made it so only those who appear to be with the fads of the time look good. anyone else less is said to be not worth it, at that rules very core. though crule and pointless it is a basic fact of the human mind. personaly i dont even remotly like girls like that, girls who need to wear lots of makeup have something to hide. like more natural thinking looking and acting girls. i dont like nor would i date a girl who strongly vaules vanity. i like a girl who respects me for who i am and for who she is. i dont like when they want to be popular even if the cost is high. i aint looking for a skinny ass brittney spears wanna-be. i would not date a girl like that, if i did i would not take her seriously thus i would not really be dateing her. humans are starnge... arnt they? also expect this from the young ones, teen magazine has rotted and raped their fragil minds buddy
Hey i AM NOT being anti-girl here so dont take it that way! Guys do the same thing and the man reason girls do it is cause in root it is what guys want. they want to look good so the good looking girls come to them. so it happens on both sides of the fence. however guys tend to do it more, but unlike girls they dont share their thoughts so freely

Old Post 08-19-02 02:36 #
Sephiroth is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DooMBoy
Heh
(but Stupidity still cannot be concealed)

Heh, girls kick ass. :)

Old Post 08-19-02 03:33 #
DooMBoy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Danarchy
YOU CAN'T CUT BACK ON FUNDING! YOU WILL REGRET THIS!

I want a girl with a short skirt and a long jacket.

Old Post 08-19-02 03:39 #
Danarchy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Danarchy

No, fuck that...I'd take a girl with a flannel shirt and acid washed bell-bottoms if I had to.

Old Post 08-19-02 03:40 #
Danarchy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake
HAHA I AM A FAG AND I CAN'T CHANGE THIS TITLE ANYMORE

I'm happy with Jennifer.

Old Post 08-19-02 03:46 #
Naked Snake is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Danarchy

bigbadgangsta said:
I'm happy with Jennifer.

Me too.

Old Post 08-19-02 04:13 #
darknation
Forum Staple

bigbadgangsta said:
I'm happy with Jennifer.
Yeah, I was a bit worried about jennifer last week, but I bought her a puncture repair kit and she's back to her usual bouncy self again.

Old Post 08-19-02 04:16 #
darknation is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Baron-Of-Hell

My girlfriend is cheating on me so I don't trust any of em' now, at least I can rely on Doom to soothe me...

Old Post 08-19-02 04:28 #
Baron-Of-Hell is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Danarchy

Baron-Of-Hell said:
My girlfriend is cheating on me so I don't trust any of em' now, at least I can rely on Doom to soothe me...

Maybe your girlfriend is cheating on you because you keep screwing the Doom CD.

Old Post 08-19-02 04:32 #
Baron-Of-Hell

the_Danarchist said:

Maybe your girlfriend is cheating on you because you keep screwing the Doom CD.

At least I could get a screw from the cd! :D

Edit: I don't care really, she wasn't a very good girlfriend anyway and I have had alot better than her, so fuck her!

Last edited by Baron-Of-Hell on 08-19-02 at 04:48

Old Post 08-19-02 04:42 #
Baron-Of-Hell is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Danarchy

Okay, so why don't you just dump her ass?

Old Post 08-19-02 04:52 #
Baron-Of-Hell

the_Danarchist said:
Okay, so why don't you just dump her ass?
I will, there it's done! It is a little wierd though because we've been going out for five years now, oh well, it's her loss not mine...

Old Post 08-19-02 04:59 #
fraggle
Filled with the code of Doom

Baron-Of-Hell said:
I will, there it's done! It is a little wierd though because we've been going out for five years now, oh well, it's her loss not mine...
Dan you moron, look what you've done! Careless talk costs relationships.

Old Post 08-19-02 05:04 #
fraggle is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Baron-Of-Hell

fraggle said:
Dan you moron, look what you've done! Careless talk costs relationships.
I wasted five fucking years with her! God damn! I should have dumped her a long time ago! Apparently, the guy she is going out with now is a complete retard who loves himself to much, heh!

Old Post 08-19-02 05:12 #
Danarchy

Seriously. If I ever have a girl cheat on me (I'll have to get a girl first though), I'd first confront her, and if it continued, I'd have to end the relationship.

Old Post 08-19-02 05:15 #
Baron-Of-Hell

She was very beautiful, such a waste...

Old Post 08-19-02 05:23 #
Danarchy

Start checking out goth chicks...they are teh sex!

Old Post 08-19-02 05:31 #
VileSlay

to baron: cheat on her, and if she tries to call you on it throw it back in her face. its obvious she don't really love you. you could try reason, but that never worked for me. I believe that many people cross paths in life. some share the path, then part ways. but don't listen to me. thats just my opinion.

to archvile: goth chick are teh sex

"I only wish that you, the peons, the lowly zit ridden scum of outcast prepubescence so recklessly misspending the treasure of youth could truly understand my utter disdain for you as I look out from my lofty perch of immeasurable fame and opulence." beefcake the mighty of GWAR

Old Post 08-19-02 07:10 #
VileSlay is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Danarchy

VileSlay said:
to archvile: goth chick are teh sex

Uhh...pay attention to who you're talking to.

Old Post 08-19-02 08:58 #
Naked Snake
HAHA I AM A FAG AND I CAN'T CHANGE THIS TITLE ANYMORE

the_Danarchist said:

Uhh...pay attention to who you're talking to.

Who are you and what are you doing here?

Old Post 08-19-02 10:15 #
Naked Snake is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
mmnpsrsoskl
Spasmolytic

the_Danarchist said:
Start checking out goth chicks...they are teh sex!

True dat

One comes through my register at work all the time :P How weird.

Old Post 08-19-02 13:19 #
mmnpsrsoskl is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
fodders
OWNS YOU

Going with Goth chicks is great 'coz when you cheat or dump their asses they don't look any more miserable :P

You are my opponent, but not my enemy, for your resistance gives me strength. Your will gives me courage. Your spirit ennobles me. And, although I aim to defeat you, should I succeed, I will not humiliate you, instead I will honour you..For without you, I am a lesser man.

Old Post 08-19-02 13:48 #
fodders is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Biffy
Forum Regular

Hmm, where do you suppose I could find one of those?

Old Post 08-19-02 15:40 #
Biffy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Silverwyvern
No will for you or anything else.

Goth chicks -are- great...

Old Post 08-19-02 17:34 #
Silverwyvern is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Vampirajay

fodders said:
Going with Goth chicks is great 'coz when you cheat or dump their asses they don't look any more miserable :P

hey, now now, not all of us are miserable :P

Old Post 08-19-02 19:28 #
Vampirajay is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
fodders
OWNS YOU

They are when I have finished with them :D

You are my opponent, but not my enemy, for your resistance gives me strength. Your will gives me courage. Your spirit ennobles me. And, although I aim to defeat you, should I succeed, I will not humiliate you, instead I will honour you..For without you, I am a lesser man.

Old Post 08-19-02 19:36 #
fodders is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Spike
Team Future has a new Giger-esque in the works

Silverwyvern said:
Goth chicks -are- great...

Heh - and i got one... bite me, Vampy ;)

Old Post 08-19-02 19:36 #
Spike is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Biffy
Forum Regular

My Goth sweetie - if you're out there somewhere - meet me in GOTHICDM tonight!

Old Post 08-19-02 20:11 #
Biffy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Spike
Team Future has a new Giger-esque in the works

Biffy said:
My Goth sweetie - if you're out there somewhere - meet me in GOTHICDM tonight!

Not really the best chat-up line now, is it?

Old Post 08-19-02 20:33 #
Spike is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote