Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Skatepunk60

NIN logo in e4m1?

Can't say I've ever noticed it....but then again I don't play E4 too often.

It's in the room where you get the blue key, but you won't see it unless you use IDDT

In the room with the blue key, press space while standing in front of the southern red torch. The column will lower and the logo will be revealed. A bunch of Barons spawn in, though, so you decide if it's worth it.

Yup, that's where it is. Also, it should be mentioned that it's only in the PC version, not the PSX version.

Ichor said:

It's in the room where you get the blue key, but you won't see it unless you use IDDT.

My first post on dw EVAR was explaining to someone how to find it. Go into that room with the blue key that's in e4m1, hit the use key on one of the torches, the huge ass column will drop down and BOOM!! There it is, a big crappy NIN logo ruining that level even more.

Well, that's the first time I actually saw it without IDDT, although it might not have been a good thing. No, not because of the NIN. You get to play with three, maybe four Barons of Hell, and if you're not quick enough, it will get cramped real fast.

I just found this out a month ago, and everybody made fun of me for not knowing about it. Why!?

the_Danarchist said:

I just found this out a month ago, and everybody made fun of me for not knowing about it. Why!?

heh, I could have sworn it was you who I was pointing out the NIN logo to two years ago.

No. If I had to or wanted to move this thread (which I couldn't anyway), then I'd put it in the General forum, but it seems fine where it is.

mmnpsrsoskl said:

WTF?

me = stupid

I think those were my words exactly when I tried to find it at first.

desolatordave said:

the nin logo is there cause trent reznor of NIN likes doom and is working on doom3 he is in the new doom3 video

the deslolatordave is not being very good at sentence structure and ordering of facts of him is poor he is a retard.

Well, with the lack of ammo in e4m1, I wouldn't be surprised by the amount of people rush thru it, and don't care about the amount of kills and secrets they can find. The could've definitely designed the level better. 7 rockets and at least 5 Barons of Hell.. CHEAP!

Oh my god (not), how can people still not know? I saw that the first time I played the level...

nope not on my comp .. it comes out (colors) like when your shutting it down .. neon blocky colors this the only program (free) that takes pics of it

Skatepunk60 said:

nope not on my comp .. it comes out (colors) like when your shutting it down .. neon blocky colors this the only program (free) that takes pics of it

Some source ports also create pcx files of the image in the same dir as the iwad is in. Look for those after you prntscn.

That's funny, cuz although i never knew about this, i've inserted the exact same automap-architecture into a secret area in map01 of 'The Underworld' (though slightly bigger) :)