Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

silent hill 2

well i have been playing that game, and i never thought i would see a game more fuck up than alice. anyway it got me thinking, i never played the first one and i really dont know what happened. it seems as if the whole city is slowly decaying and being turned into hell. also my mom said that she saw a few refernces to steven king. a street name(his pin-name he first wrote under) and a few other things from some books. i never read steven king so i dont know. so is this game based on a steven king book(s) if not who wrote the story line and what is it about.

I’ve got the original. And bloody hell, that game is terrifying! I mean really, most of the time; you can’t see more then five meters in front of you. The sound was awesome too! Air raid sirens and crazy music. I personally think it’s better then the first Resident Evil game. Too bad about the z-grade voice acting. The PSX got all the good scary games in its day.

Other good spooky PSX games include:

Resident Evil 2/3
Alien Resurrection
Doom

I've found the Silent Hill and Resident Evil series to be more irritating than scary, and at the same time highly predictable, boring, too contrived and generally rubbish.

The school and hospital in Silent Hill 1 really creeped me out a lot when I was playing.