Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
VileSlay

more vile-art

heh, thanks dsm. I was kinda worried with all the view and no responses. I was thinkin maybe I wasn't cut out for fan pics.

VileSlay said:

heh, thanks dsm. I was kinda worried with all the view and no responses. I was thinkin maybe I wasn't cut out for fan pics.

There is room for improvement sure, but the drawings are interesting to look at. The Baroness (not the drawing) looks ugly as Hell, but I suppose that's intended ;-)

Coopersville said:

Doomguy's cool. Baron's got boobs w/ nipple rings, ha ha.

yeah, hence the name baroness of hell. she wasn't intended to be sexy or anything. she popped up in a doom dream that I had a few weeks ago. she was leading a horde of barons against me and people wjo where hiding with me. I'll have some action sketches of her up soon.

Isn't it satisfying when you finally reach the point in your drawing career when you can begin to capture a glimpse of the things that once only existed in your mind, even pale as tehy may be to the real thing. that's a satisfying feeling. SO i understand what you mean about your baroness, that it doesn't do it justice. but you've managed to capture the essence, and that's a very important thing. I can't wait to see your final work as you develop your drawings...that will be a real treat.

So I'm from this day a fan of your work. I especially like the Imp and baroness, . I like how you did the teeth and jowels on the baroness and it looks like a baron, unlike others i have seen.