Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Silverwyvern

Wow... mass repost for my own sanity.

Okeee.... just found out my moniter has been set to a much too bright setting... the last three demon pictures I had posted were darker then intended.. in fact everything has been to dark for the course of about a year...

I reposted the last 3 drawings if you wanna see how I -wanted- them seen.

Sorry... ;)

Heh, just yesterday I upped my monitor's gamma considerably (blame the DOOM Alphas, they don't have internal gamma correction settings), let's hope I can see them as intended. Monitor gamma correction is an issue to me, since this monitor has no indicator as to the value set, so if I change it to suit the circumstances (different applications, more of less light in the room, etc.) resetting it is imperfect and annoying... thus I'm now using a "protective" screen before it (which darkens it somewhat) for use when I don't really need too much brightness... in a relatively dark room, etc.

Yes, yes. They are very nice dark. That is to say, there's is nothing wrong with dark pictures if you are still able to see them clearly, and your pictures were very clear. Well, what I mean is... er... they are nice drawing light, but that look much nicer dark.