Archvile
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Special Interest > Fan Fics / Fan Pics > I want to kill someone for I am an Imp!

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 23:13. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Naked Snake
HAHA I AM A FAG AND I CAN'T CHANGE THIS TITLE ANYMORE

The Imp was angry.Well he was always angry.Nothing was good for Imps.They had spikes sticking out.One wrong move and *stab* you get a hole in you.And then the problem of no genitalia.That was horrible.The barons get genitals.Thats why they have pants.You think thats fur?Dead wrong my friend.The Imp also had a stupid name.The race of Imps were always mocked.Demons.Now that was a race.Powerful and they had a cool name.Imp.What the hell is an Imp?A little freak that plays with fire.Wow!What a terror inspiring name.He had killed a marine once that had a medal that said "Imp killer" on it.No demon killer medal.Imp killer however.Imps didnt even have an anus.They ate and were angry constantly.They were always constipated.More and more anger and no vengance.The Imp wandered around looking for something to kill.He saw a lost soul flying around.Lost souls were irritating.They flew at you then flew away.Couldnt kill a lost soul unless you were a marine.Or a bigger monster than an Imp.Imps were almost pathetic as zombies.Zombies have even killed Imps.The Imp looked and saw it.The pussyest monster.The rifle zombie man.The Imp launched its fireball and struck it.It only pissed it off.It was not a rifle man like he had thought.It was a marine.With a really big fucking gun.It aimed and pulled the trigger.A hiss and a huge green ball flew at the ugly Imp.The last thought that went thought its tiny brain was "Malcom didnt have it this bad" and then he was reduced to a pile of guts.

Old Post 07-29-01 20:03 #
Naked Snake is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Ralphis`
Loser

What a malcom ripoff.

Old Post 07-29-01 20:17 #
Ralphis` is offline Profile || Blog || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake

You should have left the DOOM community when you had the chance...no one likes you.

Old Post 07-29-01 21:00 #
Naked Snake is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Liam
the Bard formerly known as the Bard

You should have left the DOOM community when you had the chance...no one likes you.

No offense, BBG, but you aren't Mr. Popularity either.

Old Post 07-29-01 21:10 #
Liam is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake

Well no but Ralphis is hated.I mean you may dislike me but who has a sig saying "people call me a trouble shooter,I find BBG and shoot him"?

Old Post 07-29-01 21:12 #
CacodemonLeader
Powerslave Fanatic

Well no but Ralphis is hated.I mean you may dislike me but who has a sig saying "people call me a trouble shooter,I find BBG and shoot him"?

Exactly. Ralphis takes things too Seriously. That's how he got kick-banned from #doom permanently. Also never mention #unidoom in channel #doom.

Old Post 07-29-01 21:15 #
CacodemonLeader is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Liam

Old Post 07-29-01 21:16 #
Liam is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Xenoman

Oh. Haha, hahaha ha, haha......

Old Post 07-29-01 23:06 #
Xenoman is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake

Ok so maybe they do but is Ralphis still irritating?Yes.

Old Post 07-30-01 01:24 #
Liam

Ok so maybe they do but is Ralphis still irritating?Yes.

Actually, I never saw the problem with ralphis. I don't like him or think he's cool or anything, but I don't see what he ever did to be so annoying other than be a lamer now and then.

Old Post 07-30-01 02:09 #
DooMBoy
Heh
(but Stupidity still cannot be concealed)

I want to kill for I am an Imp!

That's funny, I thought you were the BBG.

Old Post 07-30-01 13:27 #
DooMBoy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Ralphis`
Loser

Welcome to the Ralphis Bashing Thread.

Old Post 07-30-01 14:29 #
Ralphis` is offline Profile || Blog || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DooMBoy
Heh
(but Stupidity still cannot be concealed)

/me bashes Ralphis in the head
Well, you DID say the Ralphis Bashing Thread, didn't you?

Old Post 07-30-01 14:59 #
DooMBoy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote