Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Job

Matt & Bruce's Crazy Soiree

Damnit! I really wanted to see where this story would go. Although I guess no one wanted the responsibility of truly ending it.

Assmaster said:

Damnit! I really wanted to see where this story would go. Although I guess no one wanted the responsibility of truly ending it.

I wouldn't mind continuing it. Where'd it leave off?

Umm . . . I did a little bit'f skimming and decided this was the best last post before things went to hell, no pun intended . . .

"No, not here, we have to go to someplace private" "Matt" informed Bruce. Bruce looked hurt, but nodded. "Matt" took Bruce to the "Shady Lane Motel" on 63rd Avenue.

"I'd like a room for the night" "Matt" asked the fat, sweaty slob of a manager that was behind the desk. The manager puffed on his ciggarette and looked at "Matt", his greasy, unshaven face twisted in a mask of cynicism. He emmited a loud belch and then proceeded to scratch his ass, which "Matt" assumed was probably hairy and unwashed.
"That'll be $25 for the room, $15 security deposit, $5 for sheets and $10 for the bathroom stuff". "Matt" gave up his hard-earned money to the creep, though reluctantly. Getting laid was expensive.

(Posted by BBG)

Now if any'f you beg to differ go ahead man; jus' don't kill the messenger.

Actually, I would have continued one post below that one (the continuation by Cyb). But somehow I doubt anyone's got enough courage to continue this thing at all.

I'd say I'm one'f those people, seeing as I didn't attempt/bother to add to it at all . . . Though it wasn't a bad take on an otherwise crappy "submission."

"F-feet?" Bruce stammered. "Wh-what are you t-talking about? Y-you have sh-sh-shoes on."

Matt felt stupid. He began to reach down to untie and remove his shoes, but by some odd impulse or instinct, all he managed to do was unzip his pants. Bruce was at the wrong angle to see anything, but the waiter who served them their food just so happened to be passing by.

"Sir," the waiter said, "would you pleased put Mr. Happy back into his little hiding place. Otherwise, I'm going to have to ask you to leave."

"Doh!" Matt exclaimed, and he did as asked. So much for the sexy feet question.