Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ZeR0

New Story

I'm not much of a writer, i have to start somewhere though, So im going to write a story about Doom. It's going to be about Mr.Doom having weird dreams of demons. A week later the demons return to earth to get revenge and only Mr.Doom knows how to stop them, because of what he saw in his dreams.

ZeR0 said:

I'm not much of a writer, i have to start somewhere though, So im going to write a story about Doom. It's going to be about Mr.Doom having weird dreams of demons. A week later the demons return to earth to get revenge and only Mr.Doom knows how to stop them, because of what he saw in his dreams.

Omg, I can't wait!. Damn, he save earth too?. Damnit, I can't wait.
</bored>

The Merovingian said:

What Grogglogobofink says. btw, wtf of a nickname is "Grogglogobofink"?

it's the kind you come up with when you just type randomly on a keyboard :)

SmellyOgre said:
Must be a really long story or something.

It's not easy to write stuff, ya know? And even if you have the best intentions when you start, it's sometimes very hard to finish.

I wasnt trying to be mean, if thats what you thought. BTW it is tough, you have to proofread it and everything. it's a pain in the bum!

ZeR0 said:

Hm, could be a nice story idea, but if you don't post some story material in this thread, Silverwyvern's prophecy will be close to accurately fulfilled, only it won't vanish entirely...

...it'll go to Hell if I get my way.