Doom Comic
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Special Interest > Creative Works > Nightmares.

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 17:11. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Zaldron
Sex Cauldron

And what's the relation between that and your postcount?

Old Post 08-10-01 05:11 #
Zaldron is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake
HAHA I AM A FAG AND I CAN'T CHANGE THIS TITLE ANYMORE

You toss and turn in your sleep.The nightmares are back again.Even a memo-wipe couldnt stop them.The memories branded way deep into the dark recesses of your mind.The memories of your comrades slaughtered or sent back into battle as brain eating killing machines.The nightmares make you wake up in a cold sweat.You wipe the sweat from your brow.You look over at your wife.She is sound asleep.Hmm.You need a warm glass of milk.You walk into the kitchen.Opening the door a Lost Soul flies out and attacks you.You punch,knocking over the leftover ham.Damn.A halluctionation...or was it?

No wait that ending was to damn cliche.

You shake your head.Now hallucanations.Damn.Maybe a complete memo-burn would be good.(note:Memo-burn would be they wipe all your mind clean but copy memories and put in only pre-selected memories).No.Then you would forget how to beat those bastards if they returned...when they return...

Damn.Another cliche ending.Heh.Hold on.

No.They cant return.You destroyed hell.The Icon of Sin was dead.This makes you feel better.The microwave beeps.Your milk is done.You quickly slam it and go back to your bedroom.As you sit on the edge of the bed you open your nightstand drawer.You check your pistol.Loaded.Just in case of course.

Ok so that was cliche to but so what?

Old Post 08-10-01 05:50 #
Naked Snake is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
maga
look deep into my eye

Zaldron, how did you do that ?

Old Post 08-10-01 06:05 #
maga is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake
HAHA I AM A FAG AND I CAN'T CHANGE THIS TITLE ANYMORE

I asked him on ICQ.He said it was a bug.

Old Post 08-10-01 06:11 #
Naked Snake is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote