Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Submerge

A thread about green pile that actually does not involve asking for a new one

Hey silverwyvern, would you have an aneyurysm if I took those uncolored green pile comics and added color to em as practice with the GIMP? (Graphical IMage Processor: Think Photoshop for Linux)

I'll send you anything that I manage to accomplish. With your permission, of course.

Submerge said:

Hey silverwyvern, would you have an aneyurysm if I took those uncolored green pile comics and added color to em as practice with the GIMP? (Graphical IMage Processor: Think Photoshop for Linux)

I'll send you anything that I manage to accomplish. With your permission, of course.

Do whatever you want with them in the comfort of your own home. Just don't repost them. The next one will be in color like a few of the previous ones.

Silverwyvern said:

Do whatever you want with them in the comfort of your own home. Just don't repost them. The next one will be in color like a few of the previous ones.

Of course. If I even do anything, I'll send them to you, and you can post them, if you want.

Then again.... there's something about it being uncolored that I find appealing. *shrugs*