Doom Marine
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Special Interest > Creative Works > Deep into Castle Wolfenstein

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 01:10. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Naked Snake
HAHA I AM A FAG AND I CAN'T CHANGE THIS TITLE ANYMORE

"God, I am so fucked" B.J. Blackowitz thinks as he ruffles down the corpse of his guard he just killed with his knife. He finds a pistol, a few clips and some boots. B.J. grabs all of these things and unlocks his cell door. "Shit, shit shit" was the next thought running through his mind, stepping out into the coridor. Seeing the poster of Hitler makes your body go cold, then run warm with rage. That bastard must die. *click clack* Footsteps! B.J. readies his pistol, and aims. Good, hes only got a pistol. You shoot once, and he falls letting out a scream. Your German isnt that good but it sounded like he said "Who" as he fell. He rushes over to gather the ammo. Another pistol wouldnt hurt either. B.J. weilds both pistols as he runs toward the main door. It looms over his head, but the doorhandle is within reach. He turns it and inside is a long hallway, which he clears quikly, opening the door at the end.
"American (German word)! Halt!" a guard says. Shit! He saw B.J.! Three other shouts follow. Fucking A! Four guards against him!? Putting that thought out of his head as he fired, one, no, two down already. He jumped back as one guard fired with a pistol. The other fired with a machine gun. When the firing stopped he holstered one pistol and took out his knife. Both guards walked into the hallway. He stabbed the first, pulling up, gutting him, and shot the other, right in the face. The guard B.J. stabbed looked up at him, his blue eyes wide in horror.
"(German)?" he said. B.J. didnt understand and frankly he didnt care. He wanted that machine gun. B.J. collected the ammo from the guards and of course that lovely machine gun. Now where to go?

PT II COMING SOON!
I AM NOT GONNA FINISH THE CRAZINESS/ZANINESS SERIES. SORRY!

Old Post 10-04-01 23:51 #
Naked Snake is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Liam
the Bard formerly known as the Bard

I NEED TO FINISH DOOMWORLD JEOPARDY THREE

Old Post 10-05-01 00:24 #
Liam is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Katgut
Post Out Of Order

I NEED PANTS

Old Post 10-05-01 14:30 #
Katgut is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DooMBoy
Heh
(but Stupidity still cannot be concealed)

Then by all means, do it already!

Old Post 10-05-01 21:26 #
DooMBoy is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
MACVILWHORE
Want some coffee?

I NEED PANTS

/me takes off his pants...

Old Post 10-07-01 18:22 #
MACVILWHORE is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Xenoman

/me doesn't want to know any further details about this

Old Post 10-07-01 18:52 #
Xenoman is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
deathz0r
Bitch fuckin' stole me chaingun!

damn straight.

Old Post 10-08-01 13:02 #
deathz0r is online now Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Liam

SCHOOL, FOOTBALL, HOMEWORK

Repeat. That's why DWJ3 isn't done.

Old Post 10-10-01 02:02 #
Liam is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
danarchist
The Origional Danarchist

ROFL
Football...hahaha
LMAO

Old Post 10-10-01 03:34 #
danarchist is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Liam

ROFL
Football...hahaha
LMAO

If you aren't down with football, you can kiss my Royal Irish arse =b

Old Post 10-11-01 00:38 #
Lüt
Administrator

School football would be decent if they didn't have all that penalty shit going on.

Old Post 10-11-01 08:53 #
Lüt is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Kid Airbag
Not really a kid. Not really an airbag. WHAT THE HELL IS IT?!? Who's asking? Are you French? An airbag is a safety device in a car that inflates during a collision and blocks you from smashing your head into the dashboard or steering wheel!

School football would be decent if they didn't have all that penalty shit going on.

All football...

Old Post 10-12-01 00:19 #
Kid Airbag is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Wildman

All football...

Now, is this the football that we Americans properly call Soccer :) or is this Football football, with the funny shaped ball and men with no necks?

Old Post 10-12-01 01:52 #
Wildman is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Wildman

Oh, by the way, enjoyed the Castle Wolf story. I have been wanting to do some BJ stories myself. When I get settled I may have to work up one or two.

Old Post 10-12-01 01:54 #
Wildman is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Liam

Now, is this the football that we Americans properly call Soccer :) or is this Football football, with the funny shaped ball and men with no necks?

American Football, with the funny ball. I'm a special teams player and in-and-out tackle/guard for my school team.

Old Post 10-12-01 02:21 #
Naked Snake
HAHA I AM A FAG AND I CAN'T CHANGE THIS TITLE ANYMORE

American Football, with the funny ball. I'm a special teams player and in-and-out tackle/guard for my school team.

I dont really like sports. They make no sense to me.

Old Post 10-12-01 02:24 #
Naked Snake is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Lüt
Administrator

They're awfully simple things than anybody with an IQ of 10 can catch on to, which is the point I guess. It beats watching the air move on a boring day.

Old Post 10-12-01 06:09 #
Lüt is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Katgut
Post Out Of Order

[quote]Now, is this the football that we Americans properly call Soccer :) or is this Football football, with the funny shaped ball and men with no necks?

They're awfully simple things than anybody with an IQ of 10 can catch on to, which is the point I guess. It beats watching the air move on a boring day.[/quote]Does Doom count as a sport?

Old Post 10-12-01 06:17 #
Katgut is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Xenoman

Soccer can be fun. It's my favorite sport anyways.

Old Post 10-12-01 07:40 #
Xenoman is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Captain Red
Pants

And now this thred is morfing into "sport. what do you think?"

Right next to music, sport has to be the boring doomworld off-topic.

mind you, i'm an australian, and sport is ALL we talk about.

Old Post 10-12-01 13:52 #
Captain Red is online now Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
ADOOM
Mini-Member

Im with Ct first Wolf3D now sports, jeeze i dont do sports exept bench press in my garage!

Old Post 10-12-01 21:49 #
ADOOM is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
deathz0r
Bitch fuckin' stole me chaingun!

mind you, i'm an australian, and sport is ALL we talk about.
hell yeah. skateboarding and aussie rules are the most popular sports at my school.

Old Post 10-28-01 11:10 #
deathz0r is online now Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Tek

I find most skateboarders to be brainless, at best.

Old Post 10-28-01 15:17 #
Tek is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote