Reaper Grimm
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Special Interest > Creative Works > Doom and Quake doodles

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 23:31. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Impie

Did these during a lull in a game of Shadowrun.

http://applebetty.deviantart.com/ar...ohort-124412960

http://applebetty.deviantart.com/ar...ritch-124413099

http://applebetty.deviantart.com/ar...t-wad-124413182

If anybody has Doom or Quake doodles they feel are undeserving of their own thread, post 'em here!

Old Post 06-01-09 07:09 #
Impie is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Lord_Z

Nice, I really like the food chain one.

Old Post 06-01-09 22:00 #
Lord_Z is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Shapeless
Forum Regular

I like the first one with the vore and shambler, first thought the shambler was having an electric hot flash.

Old Post 06-02-09 00:52 #
Shapeless is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Impie

Oh man, I can't believe I forgot about this one:

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a289/5thman/DOOMpic.jpg

This was a high school art assignment. We were supposed to do a 3D rendition of our names and decorate them afterward, but I got carried away with the decorating part and forgot all about the 3D part. My favorite is the cacodemon biting the dude's head off.

No wonder I scared my art teacher sometimes....

Old Post 06-06-09 11:13 #
Impie is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
exp(x)

Haha, that's awesome.

Old Post 06-06-09 16:50 #
exp(x) is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Shapeless
Forum Regular

Impie said:

My art teacher rated me the 2nd person in my high school most likely to go on a shooting spree...anywho nice pic, reminds me of the opening doom 64 logo opening.

Old Post 06-07-09 19:04 #
Shapeless is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Impie

Shapeless said:
reminds me of the opening doom 64 logo opening.

I think I was playing it at the time. Don't remember when it came out.

Old Post 06-09-09 04:42 #
Vegeta
I don't "POST WAREZ, POST WAREZ!" anymore

Nice pics, I like them all. Did you think about making DOOM mini comics? I'm sure you could make some funny stuff. Perhaps something about the DOOM community, or whatever.

Old Post 06-09-09 11:53 #
Vegeta is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Lord_Z

That picture is awesome. I like how you threw in the Doom 2 Cyb vs. Doomguy stance.

Old Post 06-09-09 22:51 #
Lord_Z is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Impie

Vegeta said:
Nice pics, I like them all. Did you think about making DOOM mini comics? I'm sure you could make some funny stuff. Perhaps something about the DOOM community, or whatever.

Thanks! I probably would if I hadn't pretty much sworn off fan projects. At least for the time being....

Good eyes, Lord Z! Most people don't notice them in the chaos.

Old Post 06-10-09 04:17 #
MmM
BoP

Good Shapeless: If you ranked second, who ranked first?

I never did anything too gross in art glass (late bloomer I guess)--but I remember my younger brother did this huge black and white picture of a crucified baby, eviscerated, with a man hanging strangled by the babies intestines, and, I kid you not, they actually displayed that picture in the hallway exhibition case where anybody and everybody at the high school could see it. Kee-razy, I tell you--I can't believe nobody made the art teacher take it down. And, no, I'm afraid I don't have a photo of it.

Old Post 06-12-09 15:26 #
MmM is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Alice Jameson
Mini-Member

MmM said:

I never did anything too gross in art glass (late bloomer I guess)--but I remember my younger brother did this huge black and white picture of a crucified baby, eviscerated, with a man hanging strangled by the babies intestines, and, I kid you not, they actually displayed that picture in the hallway exhibition case where anybody and everybody at the high school could see it. Kee-razy, I tell you--I can't believe nobody made the art teacher take it down. And, no, I'm afraid I don't have a photo of it.

OMG that sounds like an awesome picture. I would love to see it. Too bad you don't have a pic of it though...

Old Post 06-19-09 16:22 #
Alice Jameson is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
StupidBunny
Forum Regular

The 3D name thing is brilliant. I like the revenants being blown off their feet there.

I've done lots of Doom doodles over the years but I can't be bothered to go and scan any of them right now. I'll put up this one I did at school one day...it isn't exactly Doom-related but it's close enough. :P

http://tehstupidbunny.deviantart.co...iends-123085656

Old Post 06-19-09 16:52 #
StupidBunny is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Impie

MmM said:

Holy crap, what school was this? I wish I'd gone there instead of 1984 High School.

Nice drawing, StupidBunny! I love the text.

Old Post 06-20-09 11:24 #
printz
CRAZY DUMB ZEALOT

Those haunted trees look creepy.

Old Post 06-20-09 11:34 #
printz is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
GhostlyDeath
Forum Retard

Impie said:
Oh man, I can't believe I forgot about this one:

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a289/5thman/DOOMpic.jpg

This was a high school art assignment. We were supposed to do a 3D rendition of our names and decorate them afterward, but I got carried away with the decorating part and forgot all about the 3D part. My favorite is the cacodemon biting the dude's head off.

What did you get for a grade?

Old Post 06-22-09 01:31 #
GhostlyDeath is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Impie

That's a good question. I'm not sure.

I didn't really take school seriously 'til I tried paying my college tuition myself one year. That'll usually do it.

Old Post 06-23-09 00:37 #