Cyberdemon
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Special Interest > Creative Works > Cyberdemon & Friends and Shambler & Pals (Complete and LARGE images)
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  
Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 00:47. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
MmM
BoP

Putting a Rotfish on the Enforcer's blaster was a cool touch. Are you just going to do the "core" Quake characters, or are you going to include the new critters from Scourge of Armagon and Dissolution of Eternity?

Old Post 08-14-09 15:24 #
MmM is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
printz
CRAZY DUMB ZEALOT

MmM said:
Dissolution of Eternity?
Can't wait to see the Disciples' cousins again :P Man that mission pack rocked. Felt more intense than Scourge of Armagon.

Old Post 08-14-09 18:05 #
printz is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
MmM
BoP

I haven't played Scourge, so I can't comment on the gameplay, but I also enjoyed Dissolution of Eternity. I've read the comments of many people saying DoE sucks compared to SoA, but it seems like a solid mission pack to me. The only things I didn't like about it was that they just upgraded some of the weapons (multi-rockets/grenades, lava nails), instead of adding new ones, and Quake's Guardians (the Greco-Roman, Meso-American, and Egyptian boss dudes) are kind of lame, although I did enjoy their period-themed worlds.

Old Post 08-17-09 15:49 #
MmM is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Bank

Not much new to report, still fiddling around with the Quake drawings. Ogre is a real bitch. I will probably stick to just the original game, as I haven't personally played the expansions. But I do have some stuff for all yall.

Wallpapers: (Hosting courtesy of your good friend Esselfortium)

http://sl4.poned.com/buddieswallbluebig.png (Light)

http://sl4.poned.com/buddieswalldarkbig.png (Dark)

And something extra I whipped together.

Old Post 08-18-09 07:49 #
Bank is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DuckReconMajor
Forum Legend

Bank said:
And something extra I whipped together.
This would be the perfect background to the end credits of Cyberdemon & Friends.

Old Post 08-18-09 08:34 #
DuckReconMajor is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Bank

Should have probably done this before, but if you want a little spiffier one here's a version with the logo:

http://bankart.deviantart.com/art/B...paper-133808786

Last edited by Bank on 08-18-09 at 20:27

Old Post 08-18-09 10:34 #
Bank is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
InsanityBringer

Is that mancubus based off of something? It kinda looks familiar. And that demon almost looks like it's trying to cheer someone one. And this is also one of the funniest things I've seen in a while.

Old Post 08-20-09 00:40 #
InsanityBringer is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Chex Warrior

I really like that Pinky demon...

Old Post 08-20-09 02:00 #
Chex Warrior is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Firebrand_kh
Warming Up

LOL! Great pics man! You did a wonderful work, I laughed a lot with the Quake drawing, keep it up.

Old Post 08-20-09 12:58 #
Firebrand_kh is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Brewtal_Legend

These are great. They definitely look like they would make a great web comic. Still missing the grunt, ogre, knight, death knight, fiend, Cthon, and shubby (sub nigurath). Those would be awesome. Maybe add doomguy and quake guy. And the former human enemies from doom also.

Old Post 09-09-09 09:18 #
Brewtal_Legend is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
arrrgh

The enforcer made me laugh. The Scrag looks fat though. IT SHOULD NOT BE FLYING

Old Post 09-23-09 12:42 #
arrrgh is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Ralphis
IDL Founder

Bank, these are awesome as hell. Please do more monsters and, more specifically, the Doom marine. Please.

Old Post 09-25-09 02:23 #
Ralphis is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Bank

Quick update, I haven't forgotten about these guys and I do intend to make more, but I've been very busy with a move cross country and college stuff. Again, thanks for all the kind words and feedback!

EDIT: Also, I am in the works of trying to get some nice quality prints of these, signed by me at a reasonable price. Please contact me if interested!

Last edited by Bank on 09-27-09 at 23:57

Old Post 09-27-09 23:43 #
Bank

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y8/Comiclez/pals5-1.png

Down boy.

Old Post 09-29-09 01:49 #
Super Jamie
Forum Staple

Hahaha, you win so hard :D

Old Post 09-29-09 01:57 #
Super Jamie is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
DuckReconMajor
Forum Legend

Awww

Old Post 09-29-09 01:59 #
DuckReconMajor is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Philnemba

Wow, never thought that DOOM and Quake monsters would be so damn cute :D

Old Post 09-29-09 22:03 #
Philnemba is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Bank

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y8/Comiclez/pals6-2.png
I wonder if he can only love horizontally too.

Old Post 09-29-09 23:39 #
Mechadon

That's awesome! I love the Rottweiler sitting on the Shambler's head.

Old Post 10-05-09 20:59 #
Mechadon is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Butts

The revenant reminds me of a gorilla and the manc reminds me of a bouncer. I like all these drawings, they are fucking awesome.

Old Post 10-08-09 23:42 #
Butts is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
arrrgh

The rottweiler and ogre looks awesome... but why does the ogre have a gun?

Last edited by arrrgh on 10-09-09 at 01:35

Old Post 10-09-09 01:25 #
arrrgh is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Bank

arrrgh said:
The rottweiler and ogre looks awesome... but why does the gore have a gun?

Where do you think the grenades come from?

Old Post 10-09-09 01:32 #
Super Jamie
Forum Staple

Because they have one in the game?

Old Post 10-09-09 01:35 #
Super Jamie is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
arrrgh

I always thought they were throwing the grenades... Oh well

Old Post 10-09-09 01:36 #
Impie

I hope you find someone to animate these. The arachnotron's my favorite.

Old Post 10-09-09 08:21 #
Impie is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Brewtal_Legend

The gremlin from SOA would make a great addition. And maybe the giant scorpion. Definitely shubby and chthon.

The ogre is awesome.

Old Post 10-13-09 05:07 #
Brewtal_Legend is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Bank

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y8/Comiclez/pals7.png

Sorry for the sporadic updates!

Old Post 11-16-09 01:19 #
Super Jamie
Forum Staple

Hahaha, bathtub :D

Old Post 11-16-09 01:22 #
Reptile

I think I just set the "CyberDemon & Friends" image as my background.
Flipping hilarious, good work.

Old Post 11-17-09 10:39 #
Reptile is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
MmM
BoP

Your take on Chthon (sp?), in the tub, is awesome. Did you know that the Dissolution of Eternity mission pack has little Chthon enemies in it (I think the pak files labels them 'Chthonmites', that's the name I use for 'em anyway)? They look similar, except they have more humanoid visages, rather than the vertical maw, and they can be killed with normal weaponry.

Old Post 11-17-09 15:57 #