Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
[name_withheld]

DooM: All Out War!!! Part 2

This section of the story is shorter than the last, but gets somewhat interesting towards the end.

Davis was scared shitless, the cyberdemon just stood there with its gun pointed at him. Then it lowered the gun and pulled its mechanical leg into the air and thrusted it back down. A large door behind the cyberdemon opened, letting loose an army of demons. There were millions, not even a zoo could handle these things, or even a BFG 9000! The monster that had yelled earlier was at the front of the army, and it wasn't too pretty either. It had the body of an imp, head and gun of a Mancubus and two horns on its head. "I am the Gate-Keeper, and you're these hungry demons' lunch." The ugly beast cackled. The cyberdemon moved out of the way, allowing the onslaught to pour out of the door. Davis ran the opposite way, back into the Demonites pit. Then he noticed a tsunami laying on the floor, he was lucky.
He stood by the steps, waiting for the pink beasts, but they never came down the steps. Strange. He slowly made his way up the steps, not hearing the sounds of carnage up ahead because of the sound of pulsing blood in his ears. When he finally got back to the arena he stood in awe, the cyberdemon had killed all of the demons and was being scolded by the Gate-Keeper. Davis emptied the only rounds in the tsunami into the cyberdemons body, turning the Gate-Keeper into the recipient of his remains. The Gate-Keeper, turnt towards Davis and grimaced, "Poor soul, sorry to say this, but you'll have to go to the orchard..." "The orchard?" Davis gulped. "Yes, the orchard, where baby demons are made.
The looming beast laughed sinilically as it teleported Davis to a large room with many large tanks housing small versions of the more organic monsters like the demons and imps. "Welcome to the birthplace of our army, the babies will awake soon, and you will be their first meal!!!" The Keepers voice boomed through the room. Sure enough, a tank burst open, freeing a small Baron, it was only about half Davis' size. This pleased him. He loaded his tsunami and shot the Baron, turning it into a smoldering pool of green plasma. Davis happily shot at the other tanks, freeing their young. Now the whole room was filled with small monsters. Luckily, Davis had found a snipers post in the corner, he could watch them with some safety.
What Davis saw next somewhat scared him, the demons and imps were doubling in size and were beginning to get annoyed from hunger. The two species clashed, blood and gore sprayed in all directions, the Barons, Mancubus', Arch-Viles, Hell Knights, cacodemons and Lost Souls were also growing. But the Lost Souls just turnt into Pain Elementals. Davis took this time to get the tsunami ready, he shot all of the Arch-Viles first, disabling the probability of the monsters re-spawning. All the imps and demons were dead, and the cacodemons and Pain Elementals duked it out, leaving those two species dead. All that remained were the Barons, Knights and Mancubus', and they were less than Davis could handle with his nice big gun.
After hours of violence the walls and floor were covered in entrails, Davis had cleaned house. "Hey, I think I heard gunfire!" A male voice sounded below the floor. "Should we let the rest of the team investigate?" A female voice this time asked. "No, they'll just say we were slacking off." The same male voice answered. Davis had no where to go, during the battle his snipers nest was destroyed, and a sea of corpses sat around him. Two UAC trained marines came through a door Davis hadn't noticed, and they were armed with weapons he wanted, a RPG-7 and a BFG 9000, but his tsunami was good. "Who are you?" The female asked politely. "Davis Polinski. Who are you guys? Do you know that you're in Hell?" "The N'Garai region to be exact. We're UAC marines, I'm John DeSmith, and she's Tammy Nijero. We were sent here to collect the eggs from the Motherdemon, do you know where it is?" John coughed.
"Well, you see, the Motherdemon is dead. I killed it." Davis answered as he waded through the bodies. "It's dead?! What the hell are we going to tell the UAC?" Tammy grimaced, "Davis, have you see any eggs, or small demons?" "Yeah, I just had a fight with them after they matured. They grow after about 15 seconds of being born." "Tammy, did you just hear that? Did he say they mature after being alive for 1/4 of a minute?" John murmured. "Yeah, he did, shoud we try and find another incubation room?" Tammy asked throwing down her RPG-7. "No the tanks will reform soon, and we can take the eggs that are put in them." John said looking at the only remaining tank in the room...
It was filled with a Motherdemon, Davis readied his gun. "Davis, no! That gun won't kill her, none of our guns will, we have to take the tank back to the ship." Davis lowered his gun and looked at her, "Say what?!" "John, get the tank ready for the transport-carrier, Davis, follow me." Tammy ordered as she lead Davis to a small APC, and they drove back to the tank room. The Motherdemons tank was already to be loaded into the back of the APC, John and Davis put it into the armored vehical. Tammy was in charge of driving to the ship, but first she had to call the other team. "Omega Team, are you there, over?" "*Help*...*under attack.*...*monsters coming from the*...*AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!*"
The APC silently pulled into the the ship, the darkness eclipsed over the carrier as the three suns in the sky fell into the distance. The three marines got out of the APC and headed for the cock-pit, no one was there, or anywhere else on the small ship. There were only eight rooms, the cock-pit, shower/bathroom area, rec room, the storage area they drove the APC into, the two bunk areas, the science lab and the ships furnace-room. No signs of life were noticable, only Davis, John and Tammy. John had to pilot the ship back to Earth, where as Tammy and Davis were free to do whatever they wanted.
Davis took the time note John and Tammys features after they had removed their helmets. John must have been in his late 40's, he had a thinning hairline and his face was wrinkled. Tammy was younger, maybe her early 20's, she had blonde-orange hair and had nice blue eyes. Davis was now in the rec room watching old TV broadcasts of the news. It was the year 2309, and this newscast was from the great demon-wars of 2304, when Flynn Taggart had defeated Tchenobog (masterdemon). Then Tammys voice came up from the shower/bathroom area, "Davis, I forgot my towel and and clothes, can you bring them here?" "Hold on..." Davis answered back, getting up and grabbing her clothes and towel.
"Bring them into the room and set them on the counter." She called out as Davis entered the room. After setting them down he took the time to take another look at Tammy. She wasn't built like a soldier, she had some muscle, probably from the workouts the UAC made their groups of marines endure for countless hours everyday. She had more of a supermodels body. She had a somewhat medium-large bust size, and she obviously shaved herself (I won't go into detail on this). Davis had to pry himself from his perverted stare and drag himself back to the rec room. "Attention all marines, we will be docking in zero point ten seconds, prepare for landing..." A computor-like voice echoed over the loud speakers.

No, you see the whole point is to show people how dumb the people who govern the UAC are. If they keep letting their guard down after having countless researchers ect. zombified, then what makes you think they won't make that kind of fuck-up? Sending a woman who would probably have a better life being a model onto the battle-field to become meat for overly hostile demons. Seeing the point?

Time to do some history checking...
The UAC is a company based on Mars. The military is the UAC's biggest supplier, and as a result the UAC let the military use their facilities on Mars and it's moons. The military decided to conduct experiments while using those facilities because of their remoteness from everything else.
The UAC has nothing to do with what marines go where, it is the government who runs the military. As a result, the UAC doesn't say who goes in to the military. It hasn't been stated whether the government has a conscription policy in place or whether people sign up, but I'm sure most people would agree that signing up is the way people enter the military in the Doom universe.
Now, going over what I've said, it becomes clear that someone with supermodel looks wouldn't be the sort of person that joins the marines - lets face it, the differences in pay are astronomical for one. The way you've set things up seems to point that the main character will try to get inside her combat suit sometime in the story based on the looks alone. Typically Hollywood to do something like that.

Okay this story is in my DooM universe. Let's travel back in time to about say the begining of the story (see my other post in fan fiction). As Davis and Eric blew the hell out of anything that walked, the Icon of Sin sent its minions to earth, the military or marines or the government or whatever has to prepare for combat, but they have no troops on earth, most of them on mars or chasing Osama Bin Ladin. What does the military/marines/government do? Force the UAC to recruit normal citizens to fight the spawns of Hell-fire and brimstone. Don't matter who you are, child or adult, male or female, you're gonna fight. Yet, if you're sent through one of the gates to N'Garai (region of demons who disacociated themselves from the Icon of Sin), then your safe in your ship. So, while Davis and co. are killing things, the UAC drafted marines split into two groups, Alpha and Omega. Both teams stealthfully sneak through N'Garai until one team meets the surviving Davis. Then you continue on to part two of the above story.