Baron of Hell
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Special Interest > Fan Fics / Fan Pics > Some Easytoon Stuff (Taking Requests)

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 20:42. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Ninjalah

I've been working on some quick easytoon stuff, for avatars and the like. I recently finished my avatar, although sloppy, i think it's good. Here are some of my unfinished work and the avatar:

http://i28.tinypic.com/m7qnev.gif

http://i30.tinypic.com/dbina0.gif

http://i25.tinypic.com/vioftg.gif

http://i30.tinypic.com/mb1yit.gif
I'm taking any requests, but they may be short.

Suggestions/Tips well appreciated.

Last edited by Ninjalah on 08-29-09 at 09:08

Old Post 08-26-09 05:09 #
Ninjalah is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Kyka
Loser

I think these are pretty neat. I actually noticed your new avatar and I was like "Hmmm. That's pretty cool."

Old Post 08-26-09 10:35 #
Kyka is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Ninjalah

Thanks. I'm taking requests to try and get some experience working with Easytoon. Mainly avatars though, seeing as they're short and simple. When I finish some work I'll post it here. :D

Old Post 08-26-09 17:38 #
Ninjalah is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
MmM
BoP

The animation isn't bad, but it's hard to make out anything in the Doomworld version of the avatar, due to its small size.

I remember I used to make little stick figure animations like that in the corners of books when I was younger, and then flip through them to view the animation--they were mostly Mortal Kombat fatalities.

I've seen some pretty elaborate Capcom/SNK type fighting montage seens done with stick figures. I remember one is particular that was this almost endless super desperation move assault that was quite impressive.

Old Post 08-28-09 15:19 #
MmM is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Creaphis
I will deliberately take a contrary position just for the sake of writing incredibly long arguments

I want to see an animation in which two simple, super-powered stick figures resolve their differences by discussing the problem and reaching a compromise position based on mutual respect and understanding.

Old Post 08-29-09 06:02 #
Creaphis is online now Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Ninjalah

Creaphis said:
I want to see an animation in which two simple, super-powered stick figures resolve their differences by discussing the problem and reaching a compromise position based on mutual respect and understanding.

Will do. Working on it right now. :P

EDIT: I got this done in about an hour. You can probably tell that the rest of these animations will be taking quite a long time. >>
Pic in original post.

Last edited by Ninjalah on 08-29-09 at 09:08

Old Post 08-29-09 08:17 #
Creaphis
I will deliberately take a contrary position just for the sake of writing incredibly long arguments

Haha, thanks dude.

Old Post 08-29-09 09:33 #
Creaphis is online now Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote