Weird impy thing
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Special Interest > Creative Works > Various Artistic Endeavors

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 11:26. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
KingKill33

So I was rooting around in my photobucket and deviantART accounts and found a bunch of art I feel is unappreciated. Some of it is hand-drawn, scanned then colored digitally, and some is purely manipulated photos. Allow the art to commence!

Scarred

Heresy

Rave 'til You Die

dJ_MoBo Logo

Psilocybin

Lysergic Acid Diethylamide

Idle Hands

Damaged Beauty

Damaged Beauty II

Dimethyldoll

The God of Apathetic Discontentment

BloodRayne

Tar Man

Old Post 11-17-09 14:42 #
KingKill33 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Kyka
Loser

Scarred and dimethyldoll were awesome. Very profound, really captured a sense of deep emotion..

Psylocybin and L.A.D. I really liked too. Again something deep there. The floating chemical symbols looked amazing.

Neat stuff man.

Old Post 11-17-09 15:47 #
Kyka is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
MmM
BoP

I didn't care for the photo manipulation pieces too much, it's not that they're bad or anything, it just isn't my cup of tea when it comes to art. The Tar Man design is kind of neat though.

Old Post 11-17-09 15:47 #
MmM is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
t.v.

sweet!

the Tar Man reminds me of one of the zombies in Return of the living Dead. Is that where you got the inspiration from?

Old Post 11-17-09 18:38 #
t.v. is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
KingKill33

That's exactly where the Tar Man is from, actually. :]) I was very apprehensive about doing the whole photo-manipulation thing at first, but once I started doing it and figuring out how to get results I liked it grew on me.

I'll search for more hand-drawn stuff that I haven't already posted here.

Old Post 11-18-09 08:07 #
KingKill33 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote