Severed bunny head
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Special Interest > Creative Works > My doomguy pic

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 17:11. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
valhallaist

It's kind of crappy, I'm not really much of an artist. But I had to pay tribute to my favourite demonslayer!

http://starmansurfer.deviantart.com...-Hope-158339282

Last edited by valhallaist on 03-30-10 at 02:38

Old Post 03-28-10 05:26 #
valhallaist is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
darkreaver

He would have slayed you if he ever saw that pic

;)

Old Post 04-01-10 15:38 #
darkreaver is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
valhallaist

Nah, I already blamed it on the cyberdemon

Old Post 04-01-10 19:45 #
valhallaist is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Use3D
Forum Legend

Lol love it.

Old Post 04-02-10 07:38 #
Use3D is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
doomcu

heh nice **

Old Post 04-09-10 21:45 #
doomcu is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
EagleDoom
Warming Up

The one thing that always confused me is how come on the cover of Doom and on his sprites, he wears a helmet, but in all other artwork, he doesn't wear one, and his outfit is different too? That's something that's always confused me.

Old Post 04-14-10 05:38 #
EagleDoom is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
valhallaist

EagleDoom said:
The one thing that always confused me is how come on the cover of Doom and on his sprites, he wears a helmet, but in all other artwork, he doesn't wear one, and his outfit is different too? That's something that's always confused me.

Because we all want to see his pretty face :D

And in this case, the outfit was a crappy attempt to copy that guy's outfit in Resurrection of Evil

Old Post 04-14-10 13:07 #
kristus
Megablast!

EagleDoom said:

Maybe... JUST maybe, he can take it off? I'm pretty sure it's not bolted on to his head.

Old Post 04-14-10 13:33 #
kristus is online now Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Bank

valhallaist said:

Because we all want to see his pretty face :D

And in this case, the outfit was a crappy attempt to copy that guy's outfit in Resurrection of Evil

Are you talking about the cover of Doom 2? I always thought it was pretty obvious that his original armor had deteriorated and he had scavenged whatever he could find, perhaps off of dead zombie sergeants.

Old Post 04-14-10 17:24 #
Bank is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
printz
CRAZY DUMB ZEALOT

Bank said:
I always thought it was pretty obvious that his original armor had deteriorated and he had scavenged whatever he could find, perhaps off of dead zombie sergeants.
I interpreted that as taking off his helmet to eat those slain zombies, for lack of anything else.

Old Post 04-14-10 18:00 #
printz is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote