Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DooMBoy

Battle With D'Sparil

Here-where is here? You find yourself standing atop an inverted trident-the symbol of D'Sparil. You look around and see a huge green beast with with a mage riding on its back. That's D'Sparil, you think. You turn around, and jump down from the trident. You see a couple of Quartz Flasks, floating magically in the air, and take them. The sound of the green beast gets closer. You hear the demon growling.
You step out from behind the trident and fire your Hellstaff. The magic, red energy slams into the green beast, causing it to roar in pain. D'Sparil turns to look at you in suprise and then in anger. "Attack!", he bellows. The beast opens its huge mouth and belches a three searingly hot fireballs your way. You sidestep out of the way and fire back at the creature. The demon suddenly charges towards you, but you stand your ground and fire and fire at the creature. Finally, the magic from your last Greater Rune has expired, and the Hellstaff is useless-for now. Running around the beast and D'Sparil, you spy several Greater and Lesser Runes lying on the ground. You pick them up and your Hellstaff glows a vivid red. You turn and fire once more at the beast. It gives out an ear-shattering roar and falls to the ground, dead. But D'Sparil has disappeared. Where can he have gone? You look about, but see nothing. You hear nothing but the wind whistling in the background. Suddenly, you hear it-the unmistakable sound of electricity charging. You whirl on your heel, and there stands D'Sparil, tall, evil, imposing, and weilding a huge magic staff. He grabs one of the staff and then the other, pointing it towards you as he does so. He fires the staff at you, sending a huge electrical ball slamming into you. "Unngh!!", you grunt. "Muwhhahahahha!!!!!", laughs D'Sparil. "Thou canst not beat me, for I AM THE BETTER ONE BETWEEN US! AND NOW, PREPARE TO ROAST IN HELL, PUNY MORTAL!! He brings his staff down into your chest, killing you instantly. "AAAAAUUUUUUGHHHHH!!!!!", you scream, and then things fade to black.....

First thing: You don't describe things in detail, neither the surroundings nor the actual battle.

Second thing: (you may ignore this) I haven't played Heretic other than the shareware but aren't you supposed to kill D'Sparil in the end instead of getting killed yourself?

First thing: You don't describe things in detail, neither the surroundings nor the actual battle.

I'm sorry. Was I supposed to?

Second thing: (you may ignore this) I haven't played Heretic other than the shareware but aren't you supposed to kill D'Sparil in the end instead of getting killed yourself?

Um, you may ignore this, but this is the Fan Fiction Forum, is it not? It's kind of like an alternate storyline-a quick battle between Corvus and D'Sparil, and D'Sparil wins. Darkness prevails. It's fiction, get it?
Geez...

"Thou canst not beat me, for I AM THE BETTER ONE BETWEEN US! AND NOW, PREPARE TO ROAST IN HELL, PUNY MORTAL!!

Heh, well that ruined the entire thing for me.

Ah, at least he tries. I quite liked it, actually...

Everyone tries, 'cept BBG =)

I'm in no mood to criticize him, especially since I have yet to display my work. And no, DWJ1 and 2 don't count as work. They took me around ten minutes a piece. I'm sure you all will enjoy 3 when I can be arsed to write it, though.

DOOMBOY! Yo mama is so dumb she sat on the TV and watched the couch!

A girl goes to a dildo shop and asks for a dildo.

The guy behind the counter tells her that he has three kinds, wood... metal... and magic.

So she takes the wood, and comes back the next day and says it gave her splinters, so the man gives her the metal dildo.

The lady comes back again and says that the metal was too cold, so she asks what does the magic dildo do...

The man tells her that you say magic dildo followed by the place you want it to go and it goes... So she tests it out and says magic dildo to my ear, and it works.

So she drives home real fast dying to use it and gets pulled over by a police officer.He asks her what she has in the bag.

She tells him that its a magic dildo.

And he says, "Magic Dildo my ass!"

*MACVILE_WHORE's post*

Hmm, lemme guess....the girl is blond?

Phhhhhggrrrhggghhgg HAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!

oh...boy....phhhhggrgrgr AHAHAHAHHHAHAHAA! etc.

Magic Dildo my ass...classic!