Doom Comic
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Special Interest > Creative Works > my doom tattoo

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 04:06. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
maggot_army
Mini-Member

havent posted here in ages, but though id show off some of the work i had done recently. So far 8 hours of work,in 2 session. its going to be a complete sleeve dedicated to doom/hexen/heretic and quake. Hope you guys like the progress so far

http://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/21785_10152549457715234_1168731448_n.jpg

Old Post 02-20-13 01:16 #
maggot_army is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
schwerpunk

Hey, I don't really get tattoos but that's awesome.

Do you have a picture of the other art that's going on?

Old Post 02-20-13 01:29 #
schwerpunk is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
maggot_army
Mini-Member

so far, only been working on the upper arm, started to flesh out some ideas to mix the title artwork to both hexen and heretic for the lower arm, but havent settled on anything yet. glad you like it :D

Old Post 02-20-13 01:37 #
maggot_army is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Obsidian
Forum Staple

Sweet mother of Abraham Lincoln, that's awesome. Wonder what it's going to look like when you get older though. :P

Old Post 02-20-13 02:39 #
Obsidian is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
NiTROACTiVE
Forum Regular

That is one awesome tattoo you got there! I bet people think it looks good on you!

Old Post 03-24-13 04:08 #
NiTROACTiVE is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
SandGator
Mini-Member

SESSION ONE
FINISHED

KILLS 100%
ITEMS 100%
SECRET 100%

TIME 1:37 PAR 0:30

Can't see that skull without seeing that in my head. Very cool man, gonna be a hit with non-Doomers, too.

Old Post 03-24-13 04:23 #
SandGator is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
DoomGeek101

That Looks great! I bet a hell of a lot of people will love it. Even if they haven't heard of doom at all.

Old Post 03-29-13 22:49 #
DoomGeek101 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
maggot_army
Mini-Member

thanks for all the comments :D Yeah nobody except my own brother was even able to tell where it comes from.

Old Post 04-02-13 01:57 #