Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Blaster

PAPERCUT 2 Feature Film by Studio Sandman

BEWARE THE IDES OF MARCH...

Hey everyone, Blaster here...

I just wanted to drop in and show off a project that I just recently finished...on the 15th of March no less.

It's been a very long time coming...over 2 years in fact...but it’s finally done.

PAPERCUT 2 by Studio Sandman

PAPERCUT 2 TRAILER YOUTUBE LINK

“PAPERCUT 2”

Approx. 135 mins

UNRATED

Tagline...“NO MOAR GAMES”

PAPERCUT 2 is an original story following two young lovers while paying homage to and parodying pop culture, video games, and 80's movies. Made by fans, for fans!

Shooting weekend to weekend and paycheck to paycheck, I shot this film over the course of 2 years. I did everything on this project, I made all the props, costumes, did all the location scouting, set construction, editing, directing, SFX, sound editing…I pretty much did everything there was to do on this movie.

I’ve worked with over 100+ cast and crew from around the country and have worked with several local and national Hollywood talent. Cast and crew who have worked on: Ghostbusters, Transformers 3, Inspectres, Matt Forbecks Brave New World, Traffic, Super Mario Bros, Evil Dead, Sonic the Hedgehog, Gearbox Software’s Duke Nukem, Captain America, Thor, Overtime, The Tomb, Fire From Below, Camel Spiders, America's Next Top Model, and more…all worked on my movie.

Despite being virtually broke throughout the 2 year production shoot, I was able to shoot a 2 hour long feature film completely out of pocket. I ended up buying 5 vehicles for this movie after all was said and done...two of them having complete restorations...

Lots of blood, sweat and tears went into making Papercut 2 and it shows on the final product.

I hope everyone here likes what they see and looks forward to the movie’s premiere. Please let me know what you think about it…the movie, trailer, plot points, casting, SFX…etc.

I’d love to hear any and all feedback on this movie project. Here are a few photos from the movie's production (especially from the DOOM homage/parody scenes :D ):

I hope that everyone is as excited for the movie as I am, it’s really gonna be awesome.

http://www.papercut2.com

http://www.studiosandman.com

Thanks for the positive comments, and yeah...a DOOMGUY costume is possible! I made everything on that costume, the armor, outfit, the weapons...even the BFG 9000!

I have also made a bunch of DOOM MOVIE weapons as well! And they too appear in the movie! Check them out!!

Also check out these new PAPERCUT 2 CAST & CREW interviews about the movie!

KAYLA GILL INTERVIEW YOUTUBE

JAKE SMITH INTERVIEW

Until next Update!