Doom monster
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Special Interest > Creative Works > Repercussions of Innocence

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 15:23. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Enzo03
Mini-Member

John Stalvern waited. The lights above him blinked and sparked out of the air. There were innocents in the mansion. He didn't see them, but had expected them, now for years. His warnings to his sanity were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.
John was a murderer for fourteen years. When he was young he watched the cruise ships and he said to dad "I want to be on the ships, daddy."
Dad said "NO! YOU WILL BE KILL BY INOCENTS!"
There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in the big mansion house he knew there were innocents.
"This is your mind," his sanity crackered. "You must fight the innocents!"
So John gotted his murder knive and ran through the wall.
"HE GOING TO KILL US," said the innocents!
"I will shoot at him," said the guy with the shootgun and he fired the shootgun shell bullets. John knifed at him and tried to cut him up. But then the ceiling fell and they were trapped and not able to kill.
"No! I must kill the innocents," he shouted!
The sanity said "No, John. You are the innocents."
And then, John was an innocent.

Old Post 05-30-13 01:36 #
Enzo03 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
glenzinho
Forum Regular

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/1892/79373799.jpg

Old Post 05-30-13 04:10 #
glenzinho is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Maes
I like big butts!

ΧD

Old Post 05-30-13 13:17 #
Maes is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
GreyGhost
Why don't I have a custom title by now?!

All is not lost, John still has the opportunity to kill one innocent AND fulfill his father's prophecy at the same time.

Old Post 05-30-13 14:25 #
GreyGhost is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Scypek2

Stohn Jalvern waited. The lights above him blinked and sparked out of the air. There were bored readers in the forums. He didn't see them, but had expected them, now for years. His warnings to his sanity were not listenend to and now it was too late. Far too late for now, anyway.
Stohn was a poster for fourteen years. When he was young he watched the fanficks forums and he said to dad "I want to make fanficks, daddy."
Dad said "NO! YOU WILL WRITE REPEATITIVE FANFICKS!"
There was a time when he believed him. Then as he got oldered he stopped. But now in the big forum he knew there were readers.
"This is your awsumness," his questionable sanity crackered. "You must mock teh repercushions!"
So Stohn gotted his keyboard and edited some shit.
"HE GOING TO KILL US," said the bored readers!
"I will ban him," thought the mod but didn't. Stohn started writing another one while waiting for apperciation. But then the servers crashed and they were trapped and not able to kill.
"No! I must make fanficks," he shouted!
The sanity said "No, Stohn. You are the repeatitive."
And then, Stohn learned nothing. I should've thrown in an impse joke, he thought.

Old Post 05-30-13 21:59 #
Scypek2 is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
glenzinho
Forum Regular

Scypek2 for the win!

Old Post 05-30-13 22:16 #
glenzinho is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote