Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tek

Looking to expand...

Hey,

I was wondering if y'all knew about another forum where you could post your stories. This forum is good, but it's only for Doom and related games. I'm looking to find a forum where I can post non-Doom related stories--a place for my ORIGINAL creations.

I'm sure DSM would allow original creations in here ;)

BTW Tek, what is your e-mail addy? I want to send you the community story once I get it back from spike then Rick Clark.

bigbadgangsta said:

I'm sure DSM would allow original creations in here ;)

Some people have already posted stories that are original creations not related to any game.
You can post them here if you like.

BTW Tek, what is your e-mail addy? I want to send you the community story once I get it back from spike then Rick Clark.

Yeah, since the email user option is disabled we'll need your email adress - if you don't want to display it "in public" you can send me a mail on dsm@doomworld.znn.com and I'll send you the community story in its newest form (when it's your turn).

Yeah, I'll send a mail to DSM. I've not heard too much about this new community story, but I'd like to be able to contribute to it. As for the Elfwood link, I've already been there, but again and again I can't get to it, due to some server-related wierdness on its part. I just gave up.

I haven't received a mail from you Tek, are you sure you typed the correct email adress? HAVE you sent me that mail at all?
[edit]Seems like my new mail adress doesn't work so I'll have to give you my "normal" email adress :-(
You should be able to reach me on [email adress]

Yeah, I sent the mail to your other address. I'll send another mail to your real address shortly.