Spider Mastermind
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Special Interest > Freedoom > Map 10

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 04:39. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Kid Airbag
Not really a kid. Not really an airbag. WHAT THE HELL IS IT?!? Who's asking? Are you French? An airbag is a safety device in a car that inflates during a collision and blocks you from smashing your head into the dashboard or steering wheel!

Now that the upload problem has been fixed, I've uploaded a new version of Map 10 which I'd like some comments on, especially about monster/ammo placement/selection, and other gameplay stuff.

I also began working on a new earthy-type level, so if someone wants to allot me anything left from maps 1-19, then go right ahead and do so.

Old Post 10-27-02 20:33 #
Kid Airbag is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
fraggle
Filled with the code of Doom

Sorry for the delay. I've added it to the build :)

I've assigned you MAP17, hope thats ok.

Old Post 10-30-02 14:38 #
fraggle is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Kid Airbag
Not really a kid. Not really an airbag. WHAT THE HELL IS IT?!? Who's asking? Are you French? An airbag is a safety device in a car that inflates during a collision and blocks you from smashing your head into the dashboard or steering wheel!

Sounds great, thanks.

Oh, and if you need an E1M8 I can do that too.

Last edited by Kid Airbag on 10-31-02 at 02:24

Old Post 10-31-02 02:15 #
Kid Airbag is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Torn
google is your master

YAY, only one more map need to be assigned to. (and then of couse people finishing them). Okay people, grab map18 and start working... :)

Old Post 10-31-02 17:31 #
Torn is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote