Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
geekmarine

Shotgun suggestion

Heyo, it's geekmarine here. First off, bad news, my e1m4 will definitely be delayed. It appears that my computer was lost while being shipped up to me in college, so for the time being, I have no computer, and also the progress I had made on it since its last upload is now lost. It wasn't too much lost, but right now my biggest problem is not having any method to work on it.

Okay, anyways, as for suggestion, I was wondering, at least for the time being, if we could just use a modified shotgun sprite for the super shotgun, so that we at least have a weapon for that slot. Maybe somebody could just change the color on the indicator light or something. I don't know, and being without a computer, I can't do it myself, so I was just throwing it out there to see what people thought.

geekmarine said:

Okay, anyways, as for suggestion, I was wondering, at least for the time being, if we could just use a modified shotgun sprite for the super shotgun, so that we at least have a weapon for that slot. Maybe somebody could just change the color on the indicator light or something. I don't know, and being without a computer, I can't do it myself, so I was just throwing it out there to see what people thought.

Nah, I don't like that idea... I want a weapon like the original ssg..

I'd like to see another steely boomstick. not some autoshotgun crud. that's fine for the normal one.

Ct_red_pants said:

I wonder why we have yet to get a SSG. how hard can it be to draw 2 tubes stuck together?

Double-Dildo ahead!

Torn said:

Nah, I don't like that idea... I want a weapon like the original ssg..

It's just for the time being, until someone arses themself to make a new weapon.

Its an interesting suggestion. We have like 3 previous shotguns we could perhaps reuse for the ssg.

Yeah, I was just thinking of it for something temporary, until we got a real one. By the way, whatever happened to the fist? I know it wasn't properly aligned on the screen, and so it looked weird, but it did look very nice, when it wasn't being completely clipped off the screen. I'm just mentioning it, because since trying out the IWAD version, it's annoying to have a big sign where your gun is supposed to be. Well, anyways, er, by the way, it's cool to have an IWAD, I've been going and giving all my friends the gift of Doom (whether they wanted it or not), so that's really fun.

Removed for 2 reason i'd wager:

1. It looked Dumb
2. It's a Nintendo Power Glove. A picture of proprietary hardware, so it's a no no.