Doom monster
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Special Interest > Freedoom > Freedoom question

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 06:54. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Naked Snake
HAHA I AM A FAG AND I CAN'T CHANGE THIS TITLE ANYMORE

You guys need sounds? Heh. I got tons.

Old Post 08-17-01 10:22 #
Naked Snake is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake

You just name it. I can most likely get it.

Old Post 08-17-01 12:06 #
Naked Snake is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
fraggle
Filled with the code of Doom

yes

Make sure you read the README document first though. The sounds have to be original, not taken from other games or movies or anything like that.

Old Post 08-17-01 15:58 #
fraggle is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake

Ok. I will get some public domain sounds. And maybe some animal sounds and edit them to sound evil.

Old Post 08-18-01 01:20 #
Naked Snake

I searched over 70 sites and nothing. Most sounds you had to pay for and the free sounds sucked so much ass. I will still try however.

Old Post 08-18-01 02:23 #
Naked Snake

I just remebered. Kat gave me a pistol and a shotgun sound. I can take out the shotgun firing sound and use the sound of the shotgun cocking as dswpnup. If you already have pistol sounds then this can be used for an automatic weapon as well. Drop me a line on AIM, ICQ or e-mail me so I know where to send them.

Old Post 08-18-01 10:07 #
Naked Snake

I have found some goodies. The quality is not perfect cause I had to convert them from .au files. Well anyway I have a growling sound effect, a rocket launcher firing (acually was a "pistol" sound) but this one sucks and I am hoping someone can edit sounds better than me and touch it up, I have a sound of an explosion but I think it would be better as a fireball being launched or a flamethrower if there is one, two pistol sounds one should be used for an automatic weapon however and finnally a shotgun cocking which is what dswpn up is. Hope these will help!

Old Post 08-18-01 10:39 #
fraggle
Filled with the code of Doom

Did you read the README file? We have to be very careful with "free texture" and "free sound" type sites as they might not actually be free for us to use. The README file also explains how to submit your files (answering your other question).

Old Post 08-18-01 15:42 #
fraggle is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote