Cyberdemon
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Special Interest > Freedoom > very important

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 13:23. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Naked Snake
HAHA I AM A FAG AND I CAN'T CHANGE THIS TITLE ANYMORE

In that sounds.zip I uploaded DO NOT USE gun fire.wav. I just found out it is from Doom 64.

Old Post 08-20-01 08:33 #
Naked Snake is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Jon
Freedoom Bloke

Do you know exactly where all the sounds came from?

Old Post 08-20-01 12:08 #
Jon is online now Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake

Some websites. They said the sounds were PD. I can get the links later.

Old Post 08-20-01 12:57 #
Naked Snake is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake

Here are the sites.
http://www.valkyriearms.com/sounds.htm
http://www.georgetown.edu/cball/animals/

Old Post 08-20-01 13:00 #
fraggle
Filled with the code of Doom

I did email you asking what sites you got your sounds from but I got no reply. If something like this happens again its easier just to email me and tell me that post a message on here.

The sites you've given dont actually say that the sounds are free for use, I'll have to contact the webmasters of the websites to ask. Could you give the details of which sounds you used from the sites? It would help. Thanks.

Old Post 08-20-01 17:31 #
fraggle is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Naked Snake

From http://www.valkyriearms.com/sounds.htm#Explosions I dont remeber what I used. I belive I used a gun fire sound and an explosion sound. From the other site I used the lion growling sound effect.

Old Post 08-21-01 09:38 #