Weird impy thing
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Special Interest > Freedoom > Idea-type thingy

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 09:24. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Kid Airbag
Not really a kid. Not really an airbag. WHAT THE HELL IS IT?!? Who's asking? Are you French? An airbag is a safety device in a car that inflates during a collision and blocks you from smashing your head into the dashboard or steering wheel!

I was just thinking, wouldn't it be cool to have dead marines in RAD suits in levels with lots of nukeage? Or ones wearing them hanging on the wall or impaled on sticks? Just a random thought, flame me if you hate it that much.

Old Post 09-01-01 14:01 #
Kid Airbag is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
AirRaid
Graphics Zealot

Hmm. It's an OK idea, I suppose. Draw some sprites.

Old Post 09-01-01 15:58 #
AirRaid is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Kid Airbag
Not really a kid. Not really an airbag. WHAT THE HELL IS IT?!? Who's asking? Are you French? An airbag is a safety device in a car that inflates during a collision and blocks you from smashing your head into the dashboard or steering wheel!

Hmm. It's an OK idea, I suppose. Draw some sprites.

That's directed at ME???
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Old Post 09-01-01 23:49 #
Kid Airbag is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
AirRaid
Graphics Zealot

Ummm..... What are you saying?

A. That an idea of yours could be OK is laughable?

or

B. That the idea of you drawing sprites is laughable?

And yes. It was directed at you. Has anyone else posted on this thread yet????

Old Post 09-02-01 01:28 #
AirRaid is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Kid Airbag

Well, that was sort of rhetorical question, but anyway...

I was laughing at the fact that you wanted me to draw sprites. I can draw a stick figure, that's about the limit of my artistic ability.

Old Post 09-02-01 04:08 #
pellevin
Mini-Member

good idea for a stand-alone project, but as there is no similar item in the DooM IWAD it wouldn't work well with other levels. which kind of goes against the entire idea.

Old Post 09-13-01 15:08 #
pellevin is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
AirRaid
Graphics Zealot

Ummm... So we just add new sprites.

Old Post 09-13-01 23:02 #
Jon
Freedoom Bloke

I wouldn't add new sprites till the originals are fully replaced - try and keep focused here :)

Old Post 09-15-01 11:27 #
Jon is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
AirRaid
Graphics Zealot

Heh, yeah.

Old Post 09-15-01 14:55 #