Demon
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Special Interest > Freedoom > Saint of Killers:

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 14:52. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Hyena
Unfortunately it is lethal

No offense of course.
I guess I'm just getting picky, but it's starting to bug me how the player sprites and shotgun guy aim their guns so low.
How are they supposed to aim like that? And doesn't it hurt their back?

Old Post 12-17-01 19:38 #
Hyena is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Lazer

Does falling from a 1024 unit high ledge hurt their ankles?

Old Post 12-17-01 21:01 #
Lazer is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Homepage || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote
Saint_of_Killers
Pistol Start

Well, the shotgun guy id dead, so does'nt really matter to him where he's shooting.
The marine gun has a special cable connecting the laser sniper directly to a jack in the marine hand, so his super enginered body send any aiming information to the brain of our hero.
If you don't belive in my words look at the Ripley in Aliens by James Cameron...

peace and love...

Old Post 12-18-01 23:01 #
Saint_of_Killers is offline Profile || Blog || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit || Quote