Cacodemon
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Special Interest > Freedoom > Level 4

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 07:00. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
wastedjamacan

I can't get the red card. I opened the only door I can, got the super shotty, killed everything, and now I'm stuck. The only other door that will open is locked because I need teh red card.

Old Post 10-13-09 22:13 #
wastedjamacan is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
wesleyjohnson

Find the switch on the pillar behind the bars. It is down the other passage from where the card is.
You cannot push this switch, you MUST SHOOT IT.

There are only a few switches in all of Doom and FreeDoom that have
to be SHOT and this is one of them. I am not fond of them, either, for various reasons that have to do with how it affects gameplay, and how
hard it is to realize that shooting can activate switches.

There is no other solution.

Old Post 10-13-09 22:28 #
wesleyjohnson is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
wastedjamacan

reminds me of Marathon

Old Post 10-13-09 22:29 #
wastedjamacan is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote