Doom Marine
Register | User Profile | Member List | F.A.Q | Privacy Policy | New Blog | Search Forums | Forums Home
Doomworld Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.5 Doomworld Forums > Special Interest > Freedoom > Release date?

Author
All times are GMT. The time now is 17:07. Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Zed
Forum Regular

Hi there.

I was wondering, it seems to me that this has taken too much (I apologize if this sounds rude/stupid), so I was thinking... is there any established/tentative date for when this (talking about Freedoom, of course) is going to be finally released? I'm referring to the fact that there has been a long time since it was announced/planned and all we see is beta after beta. It seems like a really cool project, and it's definitely something I would like to see anytime soon. Now, I know that this is a voluntary work, so I'm sure I look like an asshole pressuring all of you, but I would really like to see this finished. Is there a deadline?

Old Post 10-24-13 06:44 #
Zed is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote
Protox
Green Marine

Guys i was working on Freedm and i have a lot of edits for freedoom if you can hold this reseale a bit more like 2 weeks after today i can bring you all my resoucer to freedm (Already tested and fixed) thanks

Old Post 10-25-13 23:39 #
Protox is offline Profile || Blog || PM || Email || Search || Add Buddy IP || Edit/Delete || Quote